Last post wins

do I bully kell and davroth? davroth is my friend, look! I wrote him a poem!

[8/27/2016 4:45:28 AM] Thala:

D- [EXPLETIVE] what a cool person
A- attack of the clones isn't your favorite movie because you have taste
V- [CENSORED]
V- Vehicular manslaughter is within your vocabulary cuz smarty davvy knows them big words
Y- yup definitely a top tier person, would recommend
[8/27/2016 4:45:30 AM] Thala: :D

that's actually the second poem because the first one was mean on accident

and it's not bullying if the victim likes persona 4, that's just natural selection taking its course.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, CobsRa said:

I am, because I've never played it.

Actually I had to go all out and even look it up... Probably makes me an uncultured savage, but, eh, I can live with that.

Also, hello Nasty (and Davroth). It's nice to see you up and about online again!

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa what's going on dude

also thala how threatened/10 are you about forking over that long-sought-after tickie? There's no more shackles of 'love' or 'commitment' binding this boy. Worst case Ontario I buy a prostitute out of depression if my UPCOMING DATE doesn't go the best. BUT I THINK WE BOTH KNOW THAT IT TOTALLY WILL

Somehow she knows I'm a total dork (I play video games and card games) AND likes my guitar playing/singing, but still seems to TOTALLY DIG ME. If these things didn't scare her away I'm not sure what will. that tickie is basically mine dude. You might as well preemptively give it to me so you can save yourself some post-coital embarrassment (which is to say, my post-coital, and your embarrassment. BECAUSE YOU WOUDLN'T BE THE ONE HAVING SEX). 

A lot has happened since Sunday

I missed an engagement, and some sort of arguments?

ROSEY CAN I BE PART OF YOUR HEN PARTY?

Jokes. I hate alcohol, so I definitely wouldn't get drunk like the rest of you, and if you want me to wear a dress at your wedding, then I'm not going.

I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a dress. I'd rather spend a whole day with make up on, than a second in a dress

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Cathalos said:

maybe I would be afraid if you did me too and knew where I lived. 

you coulda had me shaking in fear if you just did me all those years ago like you did angie.

but now it's just an empty threat from a tasteless nerd. 

I could ask Angie. And I could tell Penby. What are you doing then, huh??