Last post wins

I built a database on all 3 of your responses to my skype messages and ran an AI so that I basically have a perfect angie chatbot for guidance. here's a sample.

Thala: Hey are you there?
Angie: hiiiii
Thala: what's up?
Angie: XD
Thala: what would you do if I sold my legs for money and used the money to buy you shoes? would you feel bad cuz it's like now I can NEVER wear shoes so you can have one pair or is that kind of my bad?
Angie: We're spliting up

I think it's working great!

• Like 1

oh my goddd my gramma thinks I'm too skinny so she told me to eat the bag of mashed potatoes and I ate the bag of mashed potatoes and it filled like a mixing bowl and I ate it all and I feel siiickkkkkkkkkk and also I accidentally put too much milk in and also I put too much butter in and also I think I'm gonna like throw up all my guts and die. someone come comfort me please :( 

well what was I suppposed to do with the extra? and she mighta been mad cuz she told me to eat the bag. 

and deep breaths hurt my tummy worse :( 

I don't need tv, I need someone to come rub my tummy and convince me I'm not gonna die. normally I'd order a pizza and ask emilio to do it (the dominoes guy) but I'm too full for pizza :o 

what do I do kitty personn???