Last post wins

*stumbles into the forest*

*TRIPS ON A TREE ROOT*

*STUMBLES*

*ALMOST DROPS THE TWO MONTHS WORTH OF EXCEEDINGLY WITTY, INTERESTING LPW REPLIES HES CARRYING, INCLUDING HIS MANY RESPONSES TO ANGIE, NASTY, AND THALA; HIS ASSORTED RAMBLINGS AT PENUMBRA, THE CAT, ROSIE, MICRO, AND DREAMY; FOR SOME REASON NUMEROUS DEBATES DIRECTED TOWARDS SULVUSS AND CONOR; AND ONE REPLY DIRECTED AT DAVROTH*

!!!

!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*...recovers his balance*

... :'I

*wipes a bead of sweat from his brow*

*SAID BEAD OF SWEAT LANDS ON SAID REPLIES AND IMMEDIATELY SETS THEM ALL ON FIRE*

*their ashes blanket the forest and proceed to clog up the local biosphere for ages to come*

.......all the world is pain.

Life is a plaything set amidst the whims of a cosmic horrorshow beyond the realm of our comprehension.

Death is the only certainty in a world full of endless uncertainty :'I

SO YAAAAAAAAAY LETS CELEBRATE :'D

WOOOOOOOO

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Yippeee!~ :3

~~~HAPPY 'REMEMBRANCE AND MOURNING FOR THE LIVES THAT WE MAY HAVE HAD AND THE PEOPLE WE MAY HAVE BEEN IF ONLY WE HAD NOT BEEN CONSUMED BY THIS MONSTROUS VOID OF NONSENSE AND MADNESS DAY' EVERYBODY!!!!~~~ :'D

• Like 5

I can't walk that line thala does where she can like hit the right notes of offensiveness but still make it clear it's like a joke 

THALA I'M WEAK I THINK YOU'RE COOL PLEASE DON'T HAVE YOUR FEELINGS HURT AHHHHH

5 minutes ago, Cathalos said:

this thread and the people in it made me an emo gay failure. I lost all my real friends and then I lost all my friends in here, and all that's left is the shell of happiness that I could have had twice, but threw away for the birds in the bush both times.

SHELL PARTY :D:D:D 

I USED TO BE A SPIDER-MAN

I USED TO BE A COWBOY FROM HELL

BUT NOT ANYMORE

NOW I'M JUST A CLAM

AND I LIVE INSIDE THIS SHELL,

INSIDE THIS SHELL

I AM

GODDAMN I HATE MY BRAIN

• Like 1

So what's everyone's Stand? Remember Stand rules, it's got to be named after a pop/rock/rockpop song or lyric passage or it doesn't count.

Mine is "Burn Baby Burn - Disco inferno"

It sets everything on fire when I use it.

It looks like a burning robot with an afro and retrorific disco pants.

Spoiler

Mine is STFU by Papa Franku >:I

I would post the song but it would likely violate so many site rules that the vengeful ghost of Autumn would descend upon our little thread once more.

It's the latest upload by TVFilthyFrank

The abilities of my Stand and my Stand itself is depicted in the video.

Hes the one in pink >:I

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Fawkes said:

Mine is STFU by Papa Franku >:I

I would post the song but it would likely violate so many site rules that the vengeful ghost of Autumn would descend upon our little thread once more.

It's the latest upload by TVFilthyFrank

The abilities of my Stand and my Stand itself is depicted in the video.

Hes the one in pink >:I

I'm gonna cut myself on that edge.

FilthyFrank is kind of more anti-edge though? Like yeah it's overtly offensive but it's so stupid and self-deprecating that the real joke is that he's saying and doing that and you're uncomfortable because you don't know how to feel (if you're fourty). 

So in this context it's more edgy to say what you did then talk ironically about FilthyFrank being your 'Stand' 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NastyMann said:

FilthyFrank is kind of more anti-edge though? Like yeah it's overtly offensive but it's so stupid and self-deprecating that the real joke is that he's saying and doing that and you're uncomfortable because you don't know how to feel (if you're fourty). 

So in this context it's more edgy to say what you did then talk ironically about FilthyFrank being your 'Stand' 

That was more in context with the way the silly chimera presented it.

I'm very very very very very hard to offend or made uncomfortable by that kind of stuff.