Last post wins

Hi there, new thread people! Welcome to LPW, the biggest little fun thread on Canterlot.

Gigi that's fine; everyone calls me Rose or Rosie. (Rose is my IRL middle name -- the more you know!)

Turkey sticks are pretty legit. I like to get the big bags'o jerky from CostCo sometimes!

Last night the Bakery manager visited to chat with me about workstuff. When he left I noticed he left something on my purse...a one-legged felt chicken. xD

jBCWtBb.jpg

• Like 1

I hate bacon because its discussing. I hate the greasiness.  

Also I agree with SymphonicFire (What should I call you?), that chicken is really cute. :3

And Rose is a pretty name. 

Thanks! That's really sweet of you to say!

That's the mascot of the company I work for. Every year they do a coloring contest for the Bakers to compete for uh...you know, I'm not really sure. I already won a chicken on my purse so I'll probably spend my free time tonight drooling on the floor.

• Like 1

Art section looks deserted. Should I post a comic to liven up things a bit?

I have a lot of time today since a class was canceled. I should probably finish my WoE app, post in an RP, start an RP, and draw...

...but I want to watch Boruto first.

So, finally finished Legend of Korra.

That ending.. Not what I was expecting at all. In no way ever in forever did I think that would be how they end it. Still trying to process it. Sorta changed my whole view of the series.

• Like 1