Last post wins

45 minutes ago, GigiThePug said:

Ooo you watched it? How was it? :3

It was good. I did like The Last Airbender series better but, this was very entertaining.

15 minutes ago, SymphonicFire said:

Wow, that was quick.

Ahhh the ending~! Super cute.

Yeah, I got really hooked and just had to keep watching haha. Needless to say, I was caught a little off guard by the end and had to go to Google for some clarification.. 

I thought that Kakegurui was ok-ish. 
My main issue was with the main girl.

Spoiler

Like there are zero stakes for her, its established she has a tonn of money so both wins and losses mean nothing. So why is it she likes gambling? I thought the thrill would come from risk/reward but that its practically non-existant. And when the risk becomes her life, she seems to be rather abrasive towards the concept and just manipulates the game in such a way that no-one loses.
Also the anime-exclusive ending was weak. 

Eye-patch girl is my jam though.

A great gambling anime is Kaiji: ultimate survivor. If you're looking for more like it.

Eye-patch girl is likely my favorite. Anyone who masturbates while playing solo Russian roulette is my hero.

Sorta NSFW commentary:

Runner up is Daughters of Mnemosyne during a scene where the main female protagonist shoots some guy then jerks him off with his own blood! Awww yeah!

• Haha 1

Ugh kill me..i'm getting sick. My throat hurts, my stomach hurts, I have a headache, my nose is stuffy, and thinking about food makes me wanna throw up.I haven't ate since maybe 6 hours ago.Its hurts to talk.

• Surprised 1