Last post wins

Is it an age thing that i'm getting less and less exited about upcoming video games? I was thinking about it and there is practically nothing i'm interested in coming out this year. 
Off the top of my head i'm only exited for Hunnie pop 2 and the Stardew valley multiplayer update.  
I've also become disinterested in most games i've got. I still haven't finished Persona 5 and got bored of Monster Hunter world within a week. The latter is probably because I played it by myself. I think I need a new hobby. 

1 hour ago, Penumbra said:

Is it an age thing that i'm getting less and less exited about upcoming video games? I was thinking about it and there is practically nothing i'm interested in coming out this year. 
Off the top of my head i'm only exited for Hunnie pop 2 and the Stardew valley multiplayer update.  
I've also become disinterested in most games i've got. I still haven't finished Persona 5 and got bored of Monster Hunter world within a week. The latter is probably because I played it by myself. I think I need a new hobby. 

Nah I think it's gaming in general. KHIII -is- the only game I'm looking forward to this year. 

Give yourself a break; gaming will be there when you return.

Caught up on Violet Evergarden. Good stuff so far! I like its light novel approach to the story -- kinda reminds me of Spice and Wolf, and that's a very good thing.

Also started Killing Bites. Uhm...yeah! It's a definite guilty pleasure. Not sure if it's ecchi or what, but it's pretty close! It's in the "so bad, it's good" category I think.

I need to get snowed in more often. Just not in two weeks when my flight is happening.

Just went to the movies with the fam and saw Peter Rabbit . I haven't laughed aloud at a movie so much in a long time. Great characters and entertaining story. Highly recommend seeing it! 

The only thing I really cherished as a kid was this one stuffed dog that I really loved

I think my uncle wound up throwing him out because he thought it was one of my cousins' old things that they didn't need or something

That's probably what made me devalue the rest of the animals I had till the point where I just stopped caring about any of them except this one pillow pet bootleg that I use even though it's like all deflated and sad and missing an eye

Talkin about childhood type toys? I had Maple Town, Polly Pocket, Teddy Ruxpin, and of course Easybake Oven. I also remember I had a Gummi Bears toy or two. Now I use a Hardbake Oven that can fit at least 20 bodies 600 cookies.

Never really got into Barbie; I liked toys more on the furry/cute/constructive/crafty side.

I got in touch with an old high school friend last night. I haven't seen her in 15 years. I showed her my pic, and she called me three other girls' names before she got it right. GLAD TO SEE YOU TOO BAE.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1