Last post wins

Childhood stuff? Hotwheels cars (and Matchbox sometimes). Still collect them to this day. I recall having a Matchbox Dodge Viper as a kid and it was my favorite. I lost it one day and looked for it for what felt like years. I never found it. I think I used to have dreams about finding it one day haha. I still kinda remember the paint job and I have checked eBay a few times if one popped up for sale. I would buy it in a heartbeat. In fact, I think I'll take a look right now.

One of my fondest memories when I was younger was us only having two cassette tapes to play in the car. Chicago 16 and, my favorite at the time, The Beach Boys  (I think it was some greatest hits album or something). I think I knew every Beach Boys song by heart by the time I was 11 or 12.

Update: OMG I ACTUALLY FOUND A PICTURE OF THE VIPER ON GOOGLE AHHH THE MEMORIES 

SF0428-020_1.jpg

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, SymphonicFire said:

What happened to QuickLime's art request rules? I'm doing free requests now so I need a refresher.

I saw that. She hasn't been online for a while so I think that's why. Either that or she just stopped doing em.

I want a pencil case since I need one, but I spent my money on their unicorn blind bag! I'm so stupid! 

But I want Galactica so bad!

Also just watched Jack and the cuckoo clock heart per @DreamingKnights request. I like it, but that ending! That can't be it!

I kinda wished they had a more orchestral approach to their soundtrack, it would have made it more beautiful.

Today I got a free Valentine's goodie bag at Uni, did not realize it was uh...53X week so I did not expect other stuff to be in that bag...

Gave the stuff to a classmate because they thought it was funny. I kept the food and the lip balm though.

• Like 1

Happy singles' awareness day? I texted my exhusband last night with "Happy Unvalentine's Day!" He responded amicably in kind.

Now to bake alone in the dark all night. I'm just fine with this! After this weekend, 4 more bakes, then I'm done for 2 months for my descent into the Abyss.

• Like 2

First Valentines Day in 3 years I haven't been able to say "Hey, it's that heart day" to someone close to me.

A mean, to me, that is the extent of it. Just acknowledging the day. My ex wanted to do big date stuff and I just felt it was a normal weekday. I think it's a rather silly holiday, really. A big commercial for overpriced chocolate, flowers and other pink stuff.

EDIT: Also, wow, never thought I'd make it to the 800 post mark. Wooooooooooooooooooo...

.. hoo.

• Haha 1

I believe it was  @SymphonicFire who recommended Hyouka. I was looking for something to watch and checked out the anime lists you and Rosey put together. I've watched a couple episodes of this and so far I do like it. Thanks for suggesting it! 

I do wonder why the intros to these animes are so long. They're like, an entire 2 minute pop song. At least, that's how 91 Days and this one are.

• Haha 1