Last post wins

Last night I entered a contest to win a souped up Supra. I usually never enter these sweepstake things but, for some reason, I just felt like it this time. I highly, highly, highly doubt I will win it but, no harm in trying. 

dcg16-buildsheet-.jpg

On 03/03/2018 at 7:25 PM, SymphonicFire said:

Bought Nier Automata and Tomb Raider because there was a Square Enix sale on Steam.

Bleeding me dry, but now I can partaaaaay with more gaamesss!

Fun Fact: You can self destruct yourself if you want to play as 2B with no skirt on.

Fun Fact 2: Try self destructing yourself on the space-base for a fun fact surprise.  

Thanks! If you thought that was beautiful, check this one out:

ploto_learned_trick_by_glammetalhead-dc4
I wasn't aware dog arms bent that way. That must be what's so amazing about the trick!

• Like 2

So I'm gonna be playing a game where my character might die immediately

I just finished("finished", I dunno if I'll add more or not yet. I'm exhausted. Oh, on second thought, I think I've got at least a little more to add.) the backstory for my character. It's over nine paragraphs, I say over because there are a few loose sentences and such that aren't part of one. Though to be fair, a few of them aren't huge, and they might not be counted by a teacher if you asked, but still.

To put this into perspective, someone made their personality(which I have two paragraphs down for and I know I'm not done there) a sentence long. That's it.

15 hours ago, SymphonicFire said:

:L I got a refund.

My trash can of a laptop can't run it without crashing it.

I cri.

I need to see 2B's panties. I already deemed her as waifu.

Shame, it really is a great game. 
You can get dlc that can change 2B's outfit to Kaine's from Nier Gestalt/Replicant and its much lewder. 

• Haha 1