Last post wins

You can have some of my oatmeal, Tenkan o3o

Oatmeal?! Are you---

Tis a good thing The Republic is here to rectify that~

*nods my head again, another hot, delicious pie appearing in front of Tenkan*

*The heat from the pie fogs Tenkan's pilot goggles*

I like! :kissy:

*Opens his mouth, an inch away from biting the pie*

*looks down at my now icy tea cup with a grimace, tossing it over my shoulder where it explodes into a ball of flame*

Lies? What nonsense is this? I simply call 'em as I see 'em. And I saw YOU, your royal majesty, attempting to poison your subjects.

Which is completely okay! Being that the New Lunar Republic is here to rescue the ponies of Equestria from this barbaric behavior.

*pets my tophat affectionately*

As for the tea cup... I simply enjoy... a healthy dose of CHAOS.

*turns to Davroth*

Which reminds me, my dear chap! Why in the WORLD do you keep company with such BOOOOOORING rulers? Before you know it dear sir she'll have you encased in stone. The monarchy are not fans of chaos, as you VERY well know.

Oh, Brony-Vas-Normandy, another one plotting to overthrow my rule?

*Grabs Fawkes' hoof and spins him around in a tango move*

You wouldn't want to say that so loudly near Davroth, would you?

Silly.

*ruffles Tenkan's hair affectionately with a smile as I pass by him with my petunia*

There are no empty stomachs in the New Lunar Republic, my dear pony.

Only full hearts ~

*my horn glows as I summon a massive, ebony throne set with rubies and sapphires along with a second slightly smaller throne for Tenkan*

That video...

...Ugh...I don't feel so good...

*ruffles Tenkan's hair affectionately with a smile as I pass by him with my petunia*

There are no empty stomachs in the New Lunar Republic, my dear pony.

Only full hearts ~

*my horn glows as I summon a massive, ebony throne set with rubies and sapphires along with a second slightly smaller throne for Tenkan*

SSSSSWEEEEEEEET!

*Floats past them, grinning*

Bribing your subjects, my dear? *pets Tenkan*

You sure are desperate to win their love. Why don't they just decide themselves?

*reaches into banana bag*

Also, Brony-Vas-Normandy, this is for you.

*seats myself upon the throne with a gentle sigh of contentment, placing my petunia on the armrest next to me and proceeding to pet it affectionately*

Bribing? My goodness no! My dear royal majesty, I simply provide what the monarchy would otherwise hoard for themselves. I am a generous pony and the New Lunar Republic is BY the ponies, FOR the ponies.

*grins malevolently at Apple-estia*

NOT the monarchy, my lovely little princess~

Oh dear. You do have an awfully large opinion of yourself, don't you, my friend? >D

No matter. We both know that I am the best ruler here, despite your desperate bids for chaos to rule.

No worries, I've got this under control.~

The Queendom recognizes your desire to win, but we know one such as I will win both the war, and the game.

Oh dear. You do have an awfully large opinion of yourself, don't you, my friend? >D

Oh hum. Do I? :3

We both know that I am the best ruler here...

No worries, I've got this under control.~

...but we know one such as I will win both the war, and the game.

A larger opinion of oneself it would be impossible to have, than the one the royal majesty has of herself~ ;3

*nibbles on my petunia as I stretch out my hooves, the petunia screaming in agony*

*shrugs, flicking my tail lazily with a smile*

I simply call 'em as I see 'em, my little majesty.

*closes my eyes, grinning and swirls my head in a circle, my horn aglow, giving rise to another throne, identical to my own*

There ARE plenty of stations in the New Lunar Republic, my dear princess. Everypony is welcome in our herd. Our love and tolerance and FORGIVENESS, you'll find, is quite endless.

*raises eyebrow suspiciously*

Oh, I do hope you would be a smidge more honest.

Your sugar-coated words will only get you so far in the land of politics.

Now, how will Forgiveness, and "Love and tolerance" feed your subjects, keep law and order around?

No, with you, there will be chaos and havoc.