Last post wins

Heh. No, couple of "kids" here decided to taste the contents of some "needles"... They say the contents looked like (maybe even tasted like) fruit punch. These "needles" are found in a doctors office, so this may not end well...

*Requires 75 Conjuration Skill*

Nope, already went to the Shivering Isles and freed the ghosts of suicide hill and received Risen Flesh. Greater spell of reanimation!

Hey! Were not messing with the kids we were just... umm.........HOLY CRAP LOOK OVER THERE A DISTRACTION!

* Awkward silence

Nope, already went to the Shivering Isles and freed the ghosts of suicide hill and received Risen Flesh. Greater spell of reanimation!

Hey! Were not messing with the kids we were just... umm.........HOLY CRAP LOOK OVER THERE A DISTRACTION!

* Awkward silence

Ah, my heads going for this

I have more than 700 hours into Oblivion and I still haven't gotten around to freeing the people on Suicide Hill. :sleep:

Does that make me a bad Mad-God?

...I did get my conjuration to 100 in one sit-down on one of my characters, though. That took a while.

Well if that the case, i'm right behind you. And to make sure of that, i'm going to be standing all the way over there.

Good luck!

*Hides behind a large rock

Suite yourself. Just gonna wait till Apps comes back.

*Whistles "Light my fire" *