Last post wins

Guest EoLPinkie

:D I guess I'll make it super Pinkie easy! Ahem. My original account here was HipsterRarity. The next night I decided I liked PlatinumRarity better, but my original account got more attention and I didn't realize that the donators could change their names. I went back to HipsterRarity. Next I really wanted to do what I do now, which is greet everypony and be as happy and cheerful as I feel. I created the ElementOfLaughter account. I wanted Pinkie in the name, so I used the donator perk to change it to EoLPinkie. HipsterRarity was changed to RarityUnderground to sound a little darker and more mysterious. This was based off the first fan shirt I bought, called Vinyl Underground. This became my third account, obviously. I use Rarity to comment on more serious philosophical matters, and Vinyl to post on entertainment or more laid-back but still somewhat involved discussions. Unfortunately with a Pinkie personality and demeanor comes the same reactions from the show lol. Some love me, some won't even talk to me. Different ponies will talk to Vinyl and Rarity :P

As for what I said before, my personality scores nearly as high on Rarity for the quizzes as I do for Pinkie. I can switch between the two easily enough, but what you've seen of EoLPinkie is the closest to home. Hope that helped, because I'm sure as cake not gonna say all that again! That's time I could spend with friends singing and making cupcakes!

Guest EoLPinkie

Is it cuz I have multiple accounts? The mods didn't seem to mind if I don't do obnoxious things with them! :-o

Edit: Full on confuzzled! :D And nope, you make stuffs being a toaster.