Last post wins

ah, I try to connect, and it says "no compatible access points in range" or something like that ._. it works fine at other people's houses.

Weird :/ Maybe you need to adjust your settings on it. Did you put in the new info?

Ill have you know I gotsa cewnicorn!

and those dragon things!

Know what I gotsed?

ALL OF THEM.

AND MULTIPLE COLORS OF EACH.

AND SOMETIMES I SMASH OPEN THE RARE ONES AND LET THE OTHERS EACH FROM THEIR CORPSES, JUST BECAUSE I CAN >:'D

Guest EoLPinkie

It's okay Sulvuss....do you want a hug?....

I don't know what Aria put in this hoddie....but one hug couldn't hurt right man? :D

Oooo I um... That is... Sure! Go for it and spread the love! :smug: *zooms off to Tex-Mex dinner and will be on phone*

Weird :/ Maybe you need to adjust your settings on it. Did you put in the new info?

that was the first thing I did :/

that's one of the new features on the 3DS, that it's compatible with whatever type of wi-fi whereas the DS was not. I assume I have the type that only the 3DS can connect to

It's okay Sulvuss....do you want a hug?....

I don't know what Aria put in this hoddie....but one hug couldn't hurt right man? :D

Well ,I'm wearing double plated armour and have a massive axe protruding out of my neck hugger but if you want to wrap your hoovies around my back where its safe then sure. I would absolutely adore a huggy wuggy from you, mister charming.