Last post wins

Guest EoLPinkie

So he thinks he can stone you and spit in your eye? Nay, sayeth the Candlemare! Nay! Which rhymes with yay. This message brought to you by the Pinkie Organization for Overt Pessimism (especially in guinea pigs)!

also, how am I supposed to connect my personal experiences involving the theme "turning points" to the visual elements (colour, balance, etc.) in a picture of two birds?! D: what the hell type of crap english exam is this?!

mm, it's pretty pointless if you don't read the stories or look at the pictures of birds since all the questions relate to them :/

I'd ask you for ideas for me to write about in my final writing piece, but I doubt you know much about the "turning points" in my life

Guest EoLPinkie

Birdies represent freedom, or release from a beaten path in that they're the premier flying animal of Earth! That means they can represent turning points like you trying something new, discovering something about yourself, or deciding to make a whole new path in life! Lighter tones can represent enlightenment in this train of thought, darker more associated with maybe a dark discovery that you decided to change. Earthen colors can represent steadfastness in resistance to change, a devil's advocate kind of deal in response to the theme! CUPCAKES!

• Like 1

I asked myself the same question D:

Now are you drawing the crappy-mane rough draft Imagination or the fire-mane updated rough draft Imagination? :I

I'm drawing Angie's own interpretation of human imagination while trying to remain un-influenced by the picture you posted ._.

m_d2c14c1e.jpg I can be smarty pants sometimes. English was my best subject because come on, it's all about talking! :D

ah, english has always been my worst subject because it's all about talking XD I'm good at math :P