Last post wins

I'm sick of the fact that my younger brother, W0W, non-brony, was able to draw front veiw face of Twilight in three different expressions in about... 5 minutes... I mean, it's just discouraging and embarrassing...

He doesn't even (as far as I know) like the show at all...

Fawkes, I am no artist! merely a wannabe who, for some reason, everypony wants to see my bad drawings

FALSE!

'bad drawings' are stepping stones! We want to see them because we want you to keep drawing them! The more you draw, the better artist you'll become! So in a way, it's like we get to watch you 'grow up' as an artist with each picture you post!

I did!

I will!

wut u want?! :-o

Applestia and Imagination :I

PRANCING ABOUT

:I

she has no horn.

Also, Fawkes, shaddup.

I loved that pictionary doodle you made, and Peggly-Sus, how will you know if they're bad or not if ya can't show anybody?

Fix the scanner.

Then we'll talk. <3

Then I was gonna draw Conor, Imagination, Penby, and a bunch of other people....

I don't know what Fawkes looks like though, but apparently everyone just sees him as Discord

No.

NO.

NONONO.

I DON'T LOOK LIKE DISCORD.

That's just a place holder.

I'M WORKING ON IT! >:[

Then I was gonna draw Conor, Imagination, Penby, and a bunch of other people....

I don't know what Fawkes looks like though, but apparently everyone just sees him as Discord

Was I going to be drawn? :3