Last post wins

For what?

did you just add him as a friend?

Is it really THAT hard to figure out? D:

I mean... I've done that THREE times now and no one knew what I was talking about.

It makes me feel like you all are adding me like... yesterday and I'm only NOW getting the notification x:

when you did that to me, I had just done some other notable thing (though I forget what it was). also I think you said it to me a good ten minutes after I added you, so I'd long since forgotten XD

Felling lonely?

...lolwut?

when you did that to me, I had just done some other notable thing (though I forget what it was). also I think you said it to me a good ten minutes after I added you, so I'd long since forgotten XD

Ah okay. That kinda makes sense then :3

I'm going into one of those phases where everything sets me off. I can feel myself going into over-reaction mode already. I'm going to be saying a lot of things I'll regret. I can just feel it x_x

Excuse me for the de-rail, but I just got asked this question and I must ask it here:

You can become any ONE of the following:

-A Saiyan, but your power level caps out at Raditz level

-A wizard, you also get to attend Hogwarts

-A Jedi with the choice to become a Sith

-A ninja, but your power caps out somewhere around Neiji at the end of the original series

-A Poke'Mon Trainer, Poke'Mon become real

In other news, Pokemon and Jedi are accepted as real words by Google Chrome spell check.

why are you asking me Fawkes? D:< maybe you should go ask APPY! U^U obviously SHE is the superior artist here! D:< my expressions OBVIOUSLY aren't good enough for you U^U

I left a clever comment and you didn't like it. am I not clever enough for you anymore? D:< you also didn't say goodbye last time I left. you said goodbye to APPY! maybe you guys should be buddy buddy then since she's SO much better U^U

*goes off to pout in a corner*

lolololol

I feel like I should make it extra clear that this was fake ._.

Buh.

WELL...

Jedi are just futuristic wizards.

...on steriods.

Eh. Pokemon Trainer.

Training animals to maul each other.

Throwing balls around...

Neh.

And the whole POINT of being a saiyan is TRAINING to improve your strenghth.

So THAT would be POINTLESS >:[

So yeah.

Jedi.

Sith?

Eh... probably not.

They're awesome and I play as Sith every chance I get but I'm a generally good guy.

I'd prolly walk the line like Mace Windu~ :3