Last post wins

*LIGHTS ALL THE TREES ON FIRE*

*JUMPS ON THE FEASTING TABLE*

*KICKS OVER THE CRUMPETS AND THE KEYLIME*

*WALTZES THROUGH THE PICKLED POTATOES*

*SUMMERSAULTS OFF THE END UP THE TABLE AND DIVES INTO A TEACUP*

*SPRINGS OUT AND SMASHES ALL THE TEA CUPS*

you guys wanna know what I didn't do today? I didn't rip off a crappy hannah montana episode while writing my final writing piece on my english exam >:^D I also didn't use the extra time because I finished ON TIME :^D

*can't tell if serious or sarcastic*

no way D:< that sounds waaaaaaay better than an english exam! tomorrow is my last day of english and I'm sooooo happy :kissy: I'm going to bake something when I get home! and it's not going to have nuts or raisins in it! >:^D

Word of warning if you stay. This is nothing like any other Last Post Wins. Here things get a little chaotic. And if someone actually does try to win with a last post, it has a chance of escalating into an all out war.

Just sayin'

I wish to point out that I am not new to this. I have been on another bunch of forums dedicated for Ace Attorney with this very same game. We even have a name for the people that are usually there.

So, I'm prepared for anything.

I wish to point out that I am not new to this. I have been on another bunch of forums dedicated for Ace Attorney with this very same game. We even have a name for the people that are usually there.

I don't know. We scare most people used that think they've seen it all. Chaos is boundless here. But if you can take, you should be a worthy addition to the thread!

Scootaloo.jpg

Oh my, aren't you PRECIOUS!

Ace Attorney!

How SILLY!

Ahh, my dear pony.

I'm afraid that I can guarantee that you happen to be QUITE incorrect in that assumption.

You have found a hole-in-the-wall in the Interwebs.

A circus, if you will. A freakshow, of sorts.

The simple fact of the matter is...

You've fallen down the rabbit hole, my friend.

Welcome home~