Last post wins

HUZZAH!

HURRAH!

HIP HIP KAZAAH!

BRAMBLE ROSE HAS RETURN!

FINALLY the chosen prodigy returns to free us from the shackles of The Cycle.

Glorious day~

We've been waiting for you for a long, LONG time Bramble.

Welcome home~

Guest EoLPinkie

Oh Pinkie~

Your words are like a salted meat stick upon my brow~

How I ever doth love the feel of the hot grease as it trickles between mine eyes~

So.. it's a sizzling salted meat stick? I hope it's not sausage, piggies aren't that clean or well-fed :green:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbq6wxqfhtM

I hope that's the right one, really hard when work blocks youtube :D

You fight an uphill battle, Pinkie :I

*I* once played the greeting game. I would dish out superty special, awesomely unique welcomes for each and every new pony. I would REALLY make them feel welcome.

And I would scoff at all those copy/pastaers.

But there are ALWAYS new ponies. ALWAYS.

It wont EVER end.

And you're lucky if 1 out of 5 of them become active :I

You fight an uphill battle, Pinkie :I

*I* once played the greeting game. I would dish out superty special, awesomely unique welcomes for each and every new pony. I would REALLY make them feel welcome.

And I would scoff at all those copy/pastaers.

But there are ALWAYS new ponies. ALWAYS.

It wont EVER end.

And you're lucky if 1 out of 5 of them become active :I

I feel like I could mention anything I could think of on these forums and you will have tried it at least once :) However, Introductions is where I became known and one of the few places that I shine here on Canterlot. And thus I shall continue to devote almost an hour each day to welcoming each new pony without copying or pasting the entire thing!

Guest EoLPinkie

I don't know, I think it's just so close to St. Valentine's Day and I have no one to love......

Pinkie loves you Silver. Pinkie has known you since you joined! And it was in Introductions! :D

I don't know, I think it's just so close to St. Valentine's Day and I have no one to love......

You're looking at this wrong! It's so close to Valentine's Day and you have EVERYPONY to love!

I know and I thank you Pinkie. I feel like I am losing my sanity though..... I am broke, unemployed, no car, and can't find a job. It's killing me inside....

Oh. Well, yeah, that sucks. :( I've been there, as well. But persevere - keep working hard, and don't give up. Let the spirit of Applejack guide you, and you will find your way. You don't have to succeed the way society tells you to - find something you love, and work towards being able to do it for a living.

You are also right in your own way Bramble but you know exactly what I meant.

Also, I have been trying for over 2 years and I just don't have the motivation/hope to continue anymore in this town.

Guest EoLPinkie

Have you used Indeed.com? That site is great! Also, when I couldn't decide on a job after college I just walked through a mall area and wrote down everywhere I thought would be fun to work. Now I work at a bank! Don't give up! :D Would you like me to sing a song for you?

Also I found a great picture involving Fawkesy and meat but my mean computer wouldn't let me get the file location. I don't like our content manager :sad:

No, thank you Pinkie. I haven't been to college yet so maybe I should just go there, but when I try to think about my future and plan for it, my brain goes into overdrive and fries out so I lose vision and get muscle spasms.... I doubt anyone would hire me if I was like that.... Plus having Asperger's Syndrome doesn't help my case very much....

Guest EoLPinkie

Nope nope nope! Stop right there! You're sad, and there's no sad when I'm around! I get muscle spasms sometimes, but I think that's due to hyperactivity. I thought it was a heart attack the first time since my arm was tingly. I've had plenty of friends with Asperger's! You're being too hard on yourself.

If it helps at all, in college I still had no idea what I wanted to do. I went for 3 years as undeclared major, until my counselor called me in and told me I HAD to pick a major that day. I still didn't know, and the school picked Business and Economics for me even though I'm more of a liberal arts pony (I was really good at English!). When I graduated, I still didn't know what I wanted to do! I'm not entirely sure I want to stay in banking for the rest of my life but you know what? It's an adventure, and it's as fun as I make it :D I'm here for you Silvery!

Trust me, I have it really bad... I once fell onto the open door of our dishwasher and broke a wheel off the sliding rack and almost impaled myself on a few sharp knives that were placed blades up in the dishwasher.... All because I had to have one of those attacks....

But I think that is enough for one day... Inspiration will come to me but until then I will cling to what I have left and hope for the best.

Guest EoLPinkie
:-o I got the scaredy tingles thinking of that... But don't worry! There's always jobs for ponies willing to work, and employers can't discriminate based on disabilities or anything! I believe in you Silver! Also I'm still here to keep you company :smirk: Neat new signature by the way!