Last post wins

Yeah, it turns out that I misunderstood the sword in front of my house and found out the signs had a different message entirely but were altered to say something else, somepony was setting her up!

Hark! I spy an Angikins! :I

you never get to see me again because I died at school ._.

also, lots to catch up on today, but nothing interesting seems to have happened XD maybe I skimmed too quickly, I dunno

J'espionne avec mon petit oeil ... un Fawkes!

WOE AND MISFORTUNE! I DOTH BEITH NOT WELL VERSED IN THINE TONGUE OF FANCY!

NAY, I PREFER FAR GREATER DIALECTS SUCH AS THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE WHICH I DOTH KNOW WELL AND SUCH!!

you never get to see me again because I died at school ._.

also, lots to catch up on today, but nothing interesting seems to have happened XD maybe I skimmed too quickly, I dunno

Nuuuuuuupe. You have it pretty much nailed.

A whooooooole lotta nothing :I

EDIT: I GOTTED THE 25,000th POST THOUGH! Hurray me! : D

Guest EoLPinkie

Riiiiiiiight?

For a second I forgot he was talking about Minecraft and I was all like, "Uhm... wut?" :I

Oh, Minecraft. I thought some insane pony was stabbing swords in Silver's front lawn like a more crazy KKK member.

Guest EoLPinkie

Wooo Pinkie is on fire today! Greeted like 15 new ponies, responded to all rps, some more than once, and now I'm off to write a very eloquent letter to Kudalyn requesting her advice on Rarity! :D

WOE AND MISFORTUNE! I DOTH BEITH NOT WELL VERSED IN THINE TONGUE OF FANCY!

NAY, I PREFER FAR GREATER DIALECTS SUCH AS THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE WHICH I DOTH KNOW WELL AND SUCH!!

Ja! Ich spreche in der Fantasie, und es gibt nichts Sie können darüber, Schwein-Hund tun! Gehen Sie jetzt weiter, mich anzubeten, weil ich Einbildungskraft, der höchste Gott der geistigen Herstellung bin!

(I'm so sorry to any German speakers here. I totally butchered that xD)

Nuuuuuuupe. You have it pretty much nailed.

A whooooooole lotta nothing :I

EDIT: I GOTTED THE 25,000th POST THOUGH! Hurray me! : D

ah, I was going to be mad, but then you saw me and I forgot : P also the quarter posts don't interest me all that much

Beware, mar tá mé rochtain ar an forbidden chuid is mó de na teicneolaíochtaí futuristic an intinn nerds atá nasctha leis an Idirlíon! Eagla ar mo chumas a bhaint as an eolas sin a abased romham!

Most online translators are so limited... Although now I'm interested in reading about Enochian, the supposed angelic language.

Not really. I kinda saw it coming, but that doesn't mean I'm not upset about it. Fact is, the Pats threw the game in the second half. Defense may as well have been stepping aside. But like I said before, I just feel bad for Wes Welker. He deserves a ring more than anyone on that team, and it's been just out of reach twice now, I think.

EDIT: And the fact that no one could hold onto the ball in the last :30 seconds of the game.

Wes Welker most certainly deserves a ring, but the frickin' defense this year was awful. Half of the time they just let the other team march down the field, especially the secondary

Yup. Tom can't do all the work. Offense stepped up big time, but D was practically asleep.

If I was Bill Belichick, I'd fire my defense coordinator. Well... I know he technically can't fire them, but you know what I'm getting at.