Last post wins

I apologize for lounging with you then immediately falling asleep, Noah.

Just so you know. I want to try and get that first room done for you tonight. I was thinking of just PM'ing it to you so you can post it along with your own post- instead of it being two different post to explain where you are and what your doing-should I send it to your account or this account or...?

I haven't started it yet but I want to get the ball rolling tonight or tomorrow.

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-weird-stuff-happening-in-ponyville.jpg

7444.0160.76475-_2D00_-Discord-artist_2D00_robd2003-celestia-luna-struggle.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

Just so you know. I want to try and get that first room done for you tonight. I was thinking of just PM'ing it to you so you can post it along with your own post- instead of it being two different post to explain where you are and what your doing-should I send it to your account or this account or...?

I haven't started it yet but I want to get the ball rolling tonight or tomorrow.

Sending it to Pinkie is fine :)

It's been two days now. I'm rather curious as to whether no pony wants Rarity, which I doubt, or other ponies are preparing intensely detailed applications, which I'm more inclined to believe. However, I'm still confident in my own abilities. After all, I've roleplayed Rarity thrice before ;-)

I would welcome that, actually. Though I would feel less accomplished without much competition, I also know that the roleplay moderators have their own clique and favorites that they tend to lean toward. I sent a long message to Kudalyn last night, so hopefully something comes of that, but in the meantime I'm still doing a little extra research. I realize that in choosing the mods not only consider the work before them, but the poster as well. You also must go against pre-conceived notions, which I personally don't agree with but that's not my choice either.

I hate bringing personal issue on the internet. But...just in case any had the same problem. If you suffer with...an issue and because something happened that technically means you can't get help any more....what would you guys do...or have done to get help?

Don't say appeal again. I tried it four times.

I'm aI'm

I hate bringing personal issue on the internet. But...just in case any had the same problem. If you suffer with...an issue and because something happened that technically means you can't get help any more....what would you guys do...or have done to get help?

Don't say appeal again. I tried it four times.

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand. If you'd like to PM me with the situation I'll do my best to aid you in any way I can.