Last post wins

Bleh. Of COURSE the board derps on one of the few nights in which something significant happens here >:[

TWO significant somethings.

How dreadfully annoying.

Such history, lost to the ages.

Confined to our imperfect, shattered minds.

Hm, I've reverted to my sleepy Celestia. And yes, I'm glad I was here to witness the events of last evening before they were lost. There was a confrontation, a realization on my part, a drawing of lines and alliances, burning rays of sunlight, tea, and comraderie. A night lost, but not forgotten.

Hm, I've reverted to my sleepy Celestia. And yes, I'm glad I was here to witness the events of last evening before they were lost. There was a confrontation, a realization on my part, a drawing of lines and alliances, burning rays of sunlight, tea, and comraderie. A night lost, but not forgotten.

What that this have to do with my picture...what about me...

ME...*throws his arms about and starts rage quitting as he knocks cans about*

anyway, What happened?

What that this have to do with my picture...what about me...

ME...*throws his arms about and starts rage quitting as he knocks cans about*

anyway, What happened?

It in fact has nothing to do with you, I'm afraid :blush: As for what happened, Fawkes and Appliance had a minor confrontation, and a few sides were chosen. I asked for whether I should remain with Celestia or Luna, and eventually decided on Celestia, in the process moving more to stand on Appliance's side than Fawkes's. Afterwards, Fawkes, myself, and Starfox went to watch the leaked episode together. It was an entertaining night.

It in fact has nothing to do with you, I'm afraid :blush: As for what happened, Fawkes and Appliance had a minor confrontation, and a few sides were chosen. I asked for whether I should remain with Celestia or Luna, and eventually decided on Celestia, in the process moving more to stand on Appliance's side than Fawkes's. Afterwards, Fawkes, myself, and Starfox went to watch the leaked episode together. It was an entertaining night.

Ah. They do that all the time. Their married, you know.

Ari, cxetcl emiz nzaxm cten.

Ah Noah! Lu fuctelnboh yu lelel zuo awaic sz bnielct. Ruf fal zuon eljelcicw act suncicw?

Ah. They do that all the time. Their married, you know.

They certainly act as such. Fawkes, it's wonderful to see you again.