Last post wins

Everypony has a tumblr. I figure if I were to do some kind of blog or something similar it would be a daily joke or funny instance, even though I hardly had anything to post on my blog here.

Edit: Urgh... I'm too kind sometimes. A co-worker's child is sick, so she's going home and I'm closing for her. That means I work from open to close! And I was so close... only 30 minutes before I was off.

Everypony has a tumblr. I figure if I were to do some kind of blog or something similar it would be a daily joke or funny instance, even though I hardly had anything to post on my blog here.

DESPITE US GIVING YOU A COUPLE MONTHS WORTH OF THINGS TO POST ON HERE >:[

DESPITE US GIVING YOU A COUPLE MONTHS WORTH OF THINGS TO POST ON HERE >:[

Don't be cranky. Hardly anypony responded anyway, and what joy would there be for you if I just recounted what had gone on in LPW that day? I'm not involved with the politics here much, so it would be rather dull <3

As for Rarity Conor, I've added almost another whole paragraph today that I feel good about. Brian's comment really lifted my spirits.

And one more thing Fawkes. You may still ask me one restriction-free question, as I'm sure I've been the source of much disappointment for you in my time here :)