Last post wins

So... I'm supposed to be all good at magic and stuff, right?

*lights horn*

Let's see.

*opens a swirling portal*

*out pops Pinkie*

Wha? Weeeeee! I'm in LPW again! I-

*gets sucked back into portal*

Wrong time period.

*portal shimmers, disappears with the zombie bones in a flash of white light*

Why would you want to go back in time a couple millenia? I find current times to be quite more enjoyable.

*ruffles the burned hairs from her pelt*

Mmm Volt, I'm afraid I don't require toys to teleport ;)

I would play with it though.

Who, that silly little mare I used to be? She'll be fine, she has a lot of growing up to do, don't you think? Why wouldn't you like the present? It's so full of wonderful ponies!

*levitates Davvy back to his hooves*

I knew she'd figure it out eventually. I always was a bit dense and hot-headed at that age. But come now, you're too fine of an upstanding stallion to be sobbing over somepony like me.

Well, I believe I died after uttering a classic death phrase, then was brought back to unlife by Conor's witchery, and then I sent my young self home after she sent my charred bones to me in the past where I could restore myself from them and send them back forward. Isn't time travel wonderful?

*picks a piece of Conor flesh from her teeth*

Ew. Where's Colgate?

Oh. Well in this case...

*Confidentially grabs and hides the portal gun* ...might come in handy someday...

Anyway! *Salutes* 'tis a wonderful day, isn't it?

Oh... And after long minutes of considerations...

tumblr_lnu0okQlJD1qafrh6.jpg

And you should be ashamed of yourself, my dear.

A "princess" leaving her kingdom? It's nearly equal to anathematizing it with chaos. Different... kind of chaos, naturally.

*Points hoof at Davy* Just look at him now. He's a living proof of your negligence.

Not mentioning how much my reputation suffered by protecting everything that's saint for my mind.

How will you explain yourself, "princess"? Or perhaps, as I still believe, this title is self-proclaimed?

Oh. Well in this case...

*Confidentially grabs and hides the portal gun* ...might come in handy someday...

Anyway! *Salutes* 'tis a wonderful day, isn't it?

Oh... And after long minutes of considerations...

tumblr_lnu0okQlJD1qafrh6.jpg

And you should be ashamed of yourself, my dear.

A "princess" leaving her kingdom? It's nearly equal to anathematizing it with chaos. Different... kind of chaos, naturally.

*Points hoof at Davy* Just look at him now. He's a living proof of your negligence.

Not mentioning how much my reputation suffered by protecting everything that's saint for my mind.

How will you explain yourself, "princess"? Or perhaps, as I still believe, this title is self-proclaimed?

Of course it's self-proclaimed. I took it from an imaginary young mare when I spent the day with her. It was amazing.