Last post wins

Why has NOTHING HAPPENED?!

Srsly.

here is everything in a nice little pile and BAM!....nothing.

Nothing to watch.

Nothing to do.

*Shakes table about

This frustrates Penumbra.

*Urg

Don't know why...I guess I was really board...but I've just found myself wring a fic about LPW....and I'm actually inclined to finish it.....hmm.....

Awesome!

Whats the plot?

Is Penumbra in it?

Am i wearing a hood and have a Glasgow smile?

What is the color of night!?

WHY IS SUN!?!?

Awesome!

Whats the plot?

Is Penumbra in it?

Am i wearing a hood and have a Glasgow smile?

What is the color of night!?

WHY IS SUN!?!?

Allow me to answer everything:

So far, a day in the life type of story, but I have ideas....

Yes.

Hood, yes. Smile, no, but now that you mention it, I'm adding it.

Er....Black.

BECAUSE.

Allow me to answer everything:

So far, a day in the life type of story, but I have ideas....

Yes.

Hood, yes. Smile, no, but now that you mention it, I'm adding it.

Er....Black.

BECAUSE.

AWESOME!!!

If you want a detailed description of Penumbra, just ask.

And you're awesome

like really.

Hub flub flub

Here's the first part of my story. I have a lot more written, I just want some input on the opening.

Discord. Master of chaos, disharmony, and wisecracks. Brings out the worst in ponies, can alter the land and physics itself for a good laugh, enjoyed a stone prison at least three times (You thought it was only twice, didn't you. Shows how little you know), and had enough power to smash a starship into a giant cube. While this god is powerless to directly interfere, the concepts that he embodied still run rampant in all worlds, real or fictional, large or small, important or worthless...you get the idea.

Now, this powers only exists in small amounts, sparking nothing worse than a war or a bad joke. However, there are some places where the chaos "collects". I really don't feel like getting into metaphysics with you right now, so I'll leave it at that. Want some examples? Gotham city, the brain of George Lucas, and most college frats. You have no idea why anything there is happening, now how, you just accept it or, if you're sane, walk the other way and forget everything you saw.

We'll be taking a look at one in particular. This one is occupied mostly by, of all things, ponies. They actually have a surprisingly small amount of chaos in them, which was why an actually chaos god was needed to make anything interesting happen. But being in a maelstrom of chaos throws that out of the window. Looking in I can see a pony with what look like tentacles(I don't remember him having those), one that I can't tell if it's dead, alive, or somewhere in between, one with what I think is a power plug, and a draconequus all drinking tea in...acid rain? I think you get the idea.

• Like 1