Last post wins

I sense projection of Fawkes own experience of creative development here. I don't do this to formulate plot or character bases but it seems Fawkes came up with this very well. Perhaps he designed it when he was in his pre-teen to teen years?

Oh no no no nooooooo.

Fawkes is just very good at making observations~ ;3

Just call him... THE OBSERVER!

Cuz...

Cuz in his pre-teen to teen years he did a lot of observing... :'I

EDIT: HULLO APPY APPY APPIKINS! :3

Creativity is ridiculous.

"I PUT THREE EGGS TOGETHER. ART"

bahaha.

Hello Sulvie, Peggly. How's it goin?

This is a misplaced point but an understandable view to say the least. I think for something to actually constitute as art it must have either 3 things in it.

One a deep, relevant relationship to a event currently being witnessed by the artist-for example the pile of sun flower seeds being a symbol of water which was made in the drought of an foreign country(can't remember which) 2 Must introduce a view point or message effectively or 3 must include either of the two but attempt to include a theory or idea that may help spark a cultural advancement.

If we don't introduce these 3 ideas then all things can be called art.

Fawkes.

:U

This is a misplaced point but an understandable view to say the least. I think for something to actually constitute as art it must have either 3 things in it.

One a deep, relevant relationship to a event currently being witnessed by the artist-for example the pile of sun flower seeds being a symbol of water which was made in the drought of an foreign country(can't remember which) 2 Must introduce a view point or message effectively or 3 must include either of the two but attempt to include a theory or idea that may help spark a cultural advancement.

Eeyup.

noah :^D

I made your rule book

but I dunno what colour you like, so I made it brown

and I dunno if you're allowed words on your cutie mark thingers

but I made it :^D

I don't subscribe to that school of thought. I believe that everything can be called art.

I think it's more important to differentiate between meaningful art and meaningless art.