Last post wins

I just saw D': and noah's mark isn't allowed

is it really circumventing max image size if you use two images? what difference does it make if the images connect to form one or not?

Zecora medic.

Zecora Medic.

​Zecora Medic.

Zecora Medic.

Zecora Medic!

Zecora Medic!!

ZECORA MEDIC?!

WHAT HERESY IS THIS?! FLUTTERSHY IS THE ONLY REAL MEDIC!!!

Why isn't Pinkie the pyro?

That doesn't make any sense!!!!

hmm%20flame%20war.png

no, I kid, I kid. I'm aware that my placing are different, but I like pinkie as a soldier better. and I honestly have no care in the world if it's Zecora or Fluttershy as Medic.

They removed the picture that Angie made from signatures, because it consisted of 2 pictures stacked over each other. It's considered cheating apparently, even though there are plenty of signatures that have 2 different images of similar sizes just stacked on top of each other.

They removed the picture that Angie made from signatures, because it consisted of 2 pictures stacked over each other. It's considered cheating apparently, even though there are plenty of signatures that have 2 different images of similar sizes just stacked on top of each other.

Davy. Your sig. Summed up height of userbar + brony image?

Moreover, considering I saw the sig, sig itself was a lot smaller than some signatures which consist of images + text here on these forums.

Yes. I know. But according to logic used in removing the LPW sig, it's still against the rules, Davy.

Not mentioning the fact that LPW sig itself was STILL smaller then some sigs I see here using 4 pics and/or text.

Therefore, this action is unjustified.