Last post wins

Shoots things with my bow and arrows.

Walk around.

Read a happy story.

Write.

Sleep.

Watch MLP.

Are you sad? You shouldn't be sad. Texas hasn't been taken over yet.

I'm not really all that sad, Just tired. ya know, that point where it's the end of school and you hate everyone at your school.

And for some reason I'm just not able to make the musics anymore. and that's all I do is play music. and I can't do it for some reason. but I'll quit preaching about my problems. X3

No, if you feel bad then we should be here to make you smile :3

It's what friends here do, even if we're just internet friends :smirk:

Ehh, It's really nothing. I just can't seem to play guitar all that well these last few days, and with these silly dreams of becoming a Country Musician, It's just getting on my nerves. I CAN'T MAKE THE MUSICZ IF I CAN'T EVEN PLAY IT. but they're just dreams, I'm not expecting anything big. (it'd be totally awesome) I wanna be the next Josh Abb...I NEED TO BE QUIET. :I

"I can't sleep, I'm dreaming way too loud."

Ehh, It's really nothing. I just can't seem to play guitar all that well these last few days, and with these silly dreams of becoming a Country Musician, It's just getting on my nerves. I CAN'T MAKE THE MUSICZ IF I CAN'T EVEN PLAY IT. but they're just dreams, I'm not expecting anything big. (it'd be totally awesome) I wanna be the next Josh Abb...I NEED TO BE QUIET. :I

"I can't sleep, I'm dreaming way tooloud."

Hey are you baptist?

Well my Clothing from WeLoveFine arrived today at 4:37 PM CST. Pics of me wearing the clothing and holding the swag will be forthcoming.

I guess 1 picture is enough to satisfy you depraved lunatics that are my second family...

303360_10150872830152975_778812974_11567570_1266758477_n.jpg

• Like 1

Hey so... Did Sulvy do that thing he wanted to do? For the millennium?

Did I miss it? :I

I'm doing it now. I'm trying to decide of either doing Fawkes at a table with every pony as miniature running around him-the Fawkes part and table already done- or a massive dimensional changing part where every pony running around, exploring and doing typical stuff.

Appliance, gurl, you get yo pretty lil' face on Skype. I ain't talked to you in forevah gurl, you gotta tell me how you do and how yo tests are all gunna be A's.

Gurl.

This ain't totally Nasty.

And I ain't totally a Mann neitha.

Gurl.

I'm going.

Also

I got a haircut.

It's floofy. oh, and Tim says hi. Well, he's meowing, but it's close enough