Last post wins

He got banned, did he? And he was from here? From this loving place? What on Earth did he do?

Was it something to do with rolling?

Oh, no, rolling, what am I saying... I can't think of the word. It starts with tr, like truck, but it rhymes with rolling :L

At what page did all sane people leave this thread?

Fawkes: The "I don't care what you think"

At page 1, I believe.

Also, concerning Fawkes: Ouch.

Nobody loves me.

Na-Missing You, I doubt Tyler's here long enough to ever meet a once certain person who unfortunately left LPW for *unknown* reasons. Same as I'm here for barely about 28% of this thread.

I love you Nasty <3

You love everyone, Aria. You're just sparing when it comes to certain words, since they must be used under correct circumstances to achieve desired effects.

You love everyone, Aria. You're just sparing when it comes to certain words, since they must be used under correct circumstances to achieve desired effects.

That about sums it up. I hold all of you in my aortic valve. I'll love you for the few minutes I'm alive, at which point my heart will shut down precisely because I held all of you in my aortic valve.

• Like 1

That about sums it up. I hold all of you in my aortic valve. I'll love you for the few minutes I'm alive, at which point my heart will shut down precisely because I held all of you in my aortic valve.

Congratulations. Throughout my life I was implied being a pest, worm, nightmare, nemesis and sadist. But never yet I felt like a thrombus-to-be :roll:

Congratulations. Throughout my life I was implied being a pest, worm, nightmare, nemesis and sadist. But never yet I felt like a thrombus-to-be :roll:

Hey hey hey... There's nothing wrong with being a nightmare or a nemesis.

That sounds really sexy Aria, in a really creepy way.

mlfw4231-fspartyhard.gif

I have a talent for the art of sensuality.

Peggly and the Brain Brain Brain Brain... et cetera.

Peggly!

The night is young, and so are you! You can do anything, you wanna Peggly!

The night is young, and so are you! You can be anyone, you wanna Peggly!

Cause you are, free fr-

Fluttertree+approves+_8cd8f06eb927227f4b8b84e81b033d7e.jpg

Without tea, we need to blame somepony, and the first ponies blamed are usually the ones in charge. Who was recently named princess, I ask you?

We lay the blame on Fawkes then... but we love him too much and I just supply more feathers...