Last post wins

Oh Volt, you've been here for a while and yet you still don't understand. Everypony is ignored unless you say something that sparks somepony's interest. Some just have interesting things to say more often, unlike you and me ;) Well, things that interest madmen anyway.

Oh Volt, you've been here for a while and yet you still don't understand. Everypony is ignored unless you say something that sparks somepony's interest. Some just have interesting things to say more often, unlike you and me ;-) Well, things that interest madmen anyway.

Curses, Aria, why are you doing this? Why are you sowing seeds of doubt into my heart? I beg to differ though, I understand that perfectly.

But there's a quote which describes my attitude in quite accurate way:

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

It's not that I don't understand, but I'm stubborn and sensitive at once. That's a bad mixture.

Sometimes I think only you and 2 different people keep me in this thread .-.

Curses, Aria, why are you doing this? Why are you sowing seeds of doubt into my heart? I beg to differ though, I understand that perfectly.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

It's not that I don't understand, but I'm stubborn and sensitive at once. That's a bad mixture.

So people don't alway pay attention to you. When I was worried as hell and flipping my lid over my impending mental assessment only one person said anything to me. This place is pretty much a schizophrenic dumping ground with various results and speed...but I still love you Volt even though I don't engage in indepth conversation with you that much. It nothing personal, just sometime no pony are that much in a talking mood or can't for what ever reason.

Haha, you think about it too much. I don't know why I'm here myself, but I can't come up with a good reason not to be either. Having a crown makes it easier to drop into IRC now though.

Also ,Vill. Your more than welcome to join my game if I get it going.

Speaking to self:

Answer:

Lately, kinda...

And of course I think about it too much! I think about too much throughout my entire life! Even cursed professors on studies told me I'm thinking too much on my exams and overdoing it! ARGH...

And yes Sulv, I saw you speaking about the assessment lately. But I didn't engage because something inside me speaks it's wrong. I just couldn't find a good word to ask about it, so, according to code of conduct, I've just stopped myself from commenting at all. Didn't want to be biased. Though I guess I'll pass on game. Doesn't approach me that much.

He knows I originally came from IRC anyway. Besides, I think Fawkes died.

Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

My thoughts of you have been swayed in the same direction, my dearliest dear.

Harden thine heart and brandish your steely resolve, brave Volt!

In this era of waning activity and unknowing rule, we need your set of skills and wise judgement more then ever.

Also, how could we start a LPW RP without YOU? >:3

We couldn't~

Mark Twain, nice. I enjoy literary references.

Harden thine heart and brandish your steely resolve, brave Volt!

In this era of waning activity and unknowing rule, we need your set of skills and wise judgement more then ever.

Also, how could we start a LPW RP without YOU? >:3

We couldn't~

Link me to this RP. Seriously.Link me.

Also, welcome back, Fawkes. It wonderful to see you again.