Last post wins

THANK YOU so MUCH microchip!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I COULD HUG YOU SO HARD (hugggggggg :D) i was trying to find out who daring do reminded me of and the video, which was kinda annoying, helped me remember she reminded me of the DOLPHIN from THE TICK VS. RENO, NAVADA. I LOVE YOU HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG....

Mister Smarty Pants!

guys

when I wake up tomorrow, it'll be friday

then

ten hours later

it'll be friday after school

I'm so excited, I'm gonna cry :'l

and Thalo, page 595 is where it starts to pick up again. that's when everyone pays attention to me for 100 pages

• Like 1

i was going to take a break until 10, and maybe consider making an RP application. upon you telling me i was less than 100 pages from happiness and fun again, i closed all but one tab and continued reading. you are free of my eternal hug... for now...

I have to admit that I've never seen the show. Yet I'm already in the planning stage to recreate the opening titles, but with Equestria locations.

Canterlot is going to be so hard...

its All going to be Hard Considering if You do it Exactly like they did It it was all 100% Real Clockwork

its All going to be Hard Considering if You do it Exactly like they did It it was all 100% Real Clockwork

I'm certain it was computer animation. Most of that stuff would be impossible to pull off on a miniature scale.

But if you could make it...