Last post wins

...wasnt that the one not released in america? or am i thinking of something else?

You are correct. It was unreleased in the US but I have the English Translation patch rom done by Mother fans. It's not hard to find either. And Aria, it's not PK Cross, it's PK PULSE!

I also enjoy using Samus too and Link. But I LIKE IKE! I LIKE IKE! I LIKE IKE! He can counter TL's down air with an up tilt.

According to the paradox of hedonism

Those who seek happiness do not find it

and the only way to find happiness is to not seek it.

Do you think love can bloom even on a battlefield?

(Otacon)

If I believed in it for myself

probably so

Snake

Snaaaaakeeee

Mmm, I'm of the belief that if you need to go looking for happiness, you'll be troubled and distraught. If you learn to truly be thankful for what you have and be happy as you are, your positivity will attract the very things you enjoy.

I also think luck is a subconscious influence that our brain has on the environment around us, and "lucky" people are able to utilize that mental power more often than most even though it's not something they control.

Aria is crazy pony.

So I guess when it comes to playing NSMB Wii, I use that "Lucky" mental ability a lot more often? Or is it just enhanced focus and prior experience with platformers that gives me the edge? I'm leaning more towards I'm just "Lucky", considering how gutsy I am when I play, taking loads of high risk, high reward jumps and decisions.... I just beat it as well and have the sparkly star for not having to use the Super Guide....