Last post wins

Mother Dearest. Namely, Appliance.

Have I not confirmed multiple times that me and that... ruffian, Fawkes are brothers?

aw, you gave him the answer D:

no test, Thalo o)3)

In German, it's a colloquial term amongst tabletop RPG players for people who pay more attention to the background (or "fluff") then to game mechanics and such. It can lead to dispute with power gamer, who tend to focus solely on the game mechanics, and use fluff more as an afterthought.

im sorry, did i miss something? i agree that i am the newcomer, and aparently should have found something regarding your mother somewhere waay back, but anypony can read what, 10 pages back and realize that i am not very smart. so please dont act like i was only being dumb in one post.

To be fair, Dark AL, Why I absolutely love to see new people join and I think you are going to be a swell guy the first moment I saw you. I couldn't say that you didn't pretty much invite this without lying to you.

Welcome to the thread by the way, if you need help with drawing, reviews, writing or role playing then just let me know. I've been RP'ing for seven years and drawing for all of my life so hopefully I can be of help if you need it. I'm normally busy but don't hesitate to ask anyway.

http://www.canterlot...rname&order=asc

couldn't find a Fawkes, but I found an Artax and a FriendshipIsMentos (best username ever)

kinda disappointed to see they only had 3 and 0 posts, respectively XP

But that was where the OTHER Fawkes was from, wasn't it?

WHERE'D HE GO?

Ya know, he was probably banned for standing up to their crooked administration over there.

That devil-may-care, anarchist behavior comes with the name~ >:3

But that was where the OTHER Fawkes was from, wasn't it?

WHERE'D HE GO?

Ya know, he was probably banned for standing up to their crooked administration over there.

That devil-may-care, anarchist behavior comes with the name~ >:3

'tis exactly what Angie was thinking XD

BY CELESTIA THIS IS THE LONGEST BIO I'VE WRITTEN

IT IS 6 PAGES AND I FEEL HORRIBLE FOR SENDING IT TO THOSE WONDERFUL RP HELPER PONIES

... I dont think they are going to like that

To be fair, Dark AL, Why I absolutely love to see new people join and I think you are going to be a swell guy the first moment I saw you. I couldn't say that you didn't pretty much invite this without lying to you.

Welcome to the thread by the way, if you need help with drawing, reviews, writing or role playing then just let me know. I've been RP'ing for seven years and drawing for all of my life so hopefully I can be of help if you need it. I'm normally busy but don't hesitate to ask anyway.

Thank you And Ill keep that in mind