Last post wins

Hiiii everypony! It's Friday...so you all know what that means (and it's not skinny dipping in a giant vat of melted chocolate)!

Summer of Pony Session V! Come give it LPW lurve!

Why, when Rosewind wrote it, I felt an urgent need to follow up this request without questioning my decisions...?

Omg... my friend found this and when Vinyl told me to shake my plot I had to.

/clubber Cadence

http://www.youtube.c...&v=vlbKwIYgpzU#

Since words stating things about 'eternal love' would sound a bit worse from my mouth, in comparison to yours, I'll replace them with 'eternal gratitude'.

Therefore, Aria, by presenting me this YT vid, you've earned my eternal gratitude!

http://www.canterlot...rname&order=asc

couldn't find a Fawkes, but I found an Artax and a FriendshipIsMentos (best username ever)

kinda disappointed to see they only had 3 and 0 posts, respectively XP

What silly page is this? The whole community has less posts than sole LPW thread. Sheesh, Angie, what useless pages are you visiting, really.

*Is back to Dawn of War II :D*

What silly page is this? The whole community has less posts than sole LPW thread. Sheesh, Angie, what useless pages are you visiting, really.

but I hafta Canterstalk.net everyone D:

and make fun of Canterlot.net for having the same stats that Canterlot.com had when I joined in June o)3)

Argh, is there a way to post in this thread without having to unfollow it everytime? Like apermanent unfollow? I forget, then i come back to 432463278943261473289463278493627483267289463278463274325814561566155646454615454661545461545461655463165544165544631654453661543465651346546513464556346 notifications.

Since words stating things about 'eternal love' would sound a bit worse from my mouth, in comparison to yours, I'll replace them with 'eternal gratitude'.

Therefore, Aria, by presenting me this YT vid, you've earned my eternal gratitude!

I know. Whispers of love cascading from my lips like glimmering promises of shining warmth which caress and embrace you are much more powerful <3 But don't just thank me, "flaunt that plot" with me!

*raves*

QUIET! I KEEL YOU!

I was keeling you with friendship and randomness before your ascension. Rosie has since taken that wonderful job and far surpassed me. Me? I'm happy with my crown ;-) But do not think for a moment I don't counterkeel you if you keel mine favorite pink pony friend.

I am no longer in the school band, and I haven't used percussion, or trap sets, for a while. I just wasn't sure if I was thinking of the right thing.