Last post wins

I always give people a page number that comes slightly before the page I mean when I'm talking about several pages o)3)

and because that was LPW Christmas vacation

everyone was indoors and posting

oh, at the current rate when i finish ill request to be banished and if they dont ill conisder doing something to get me banished, which i dont want to do cuz thats bad, or ask again and again and again and again and again. if my mind is changed by then though, i wont. oh, and somepony just said i shouldnt do this, so i did. it was totally about the destination, at least for the first couple hundred pages. not sure now.

We once had one other LPW member who desired to be banished.

One of our besterest members.

I'm sure you'll come across some of his... handiwork~

Maybe I give you his Skype?

Maybe he tell you teh art of becoming banished... again... and again... and again? :'3

why would i want to be banished multiple times? i just wanted to be banished once so i wouldnt be tempted to come back cuz that would be bad and might make people sad and i dont want to be bad and make people sad... i want to be nice and make people happy and if leaving without a hope of coming back is the best way then i do that.

We once had one other LPW member who desired to be banished.

One of our besterest members.

I'm sure you'll come across some of his... handiwork~

Maybe I give you his Skype?

Maybe he tell you teh art of becoming banished... again... and again... and again? :'3

Currently, he sings songs and has beautiful hair.

lalalalalalala

ASK THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*STARTS THROTHING AT THE MOUTH AS BASHES EVERYTHING INTO PIECES WITH HIS BEAR HOOVES, shattering the concrete on the floor, letting the sounds of cracking bone and rock enter the air as he dosen't stop, his forehead flushing with a deep red while the veins inside twirl like snakes put on adrenaline. His normally vibrant eyes somehow darker and narrow as he let loose heavy huffs of breaths in the air while jumping about like an gorilla smashing beating to death a newly found prey*

Hey, welcome to the thread. I hope you stick around, Buddy.

And then Rosie jumped onto the vore bandwagon.

But she seems to enjoy... *cough* ...hard vore.

Celestia save our poor, innocent, pony souls.. :'I

Dam You said it before I could Say anything