Last post wins

how does one enlist in this side?

You join me and devote yourself to spreading love as much as possible thru compliments, caring tendency to your fellow pony and make sure that any negativity is clearly a joke until I eventually decide if I can be bothered to start another love war-which I properly won't. Too much RL work-

You join me and devote yourself to spreading love as much as possible thru compliments, caring tendency to your fellow pony and make sure that any negativity is clearly a joke until I eventually decide if I can be bothered to start another love war-which I properly won't. Too much RL work-

can i become an apprentice? :D :D :D :D :D :D

*glombs Peggly*

So Aria got to speak with one of the big bosses today regarding an account status for a lady cashing her pay checks. Like... big boss lady. As in she's the signature that validates our cashier's checks going out. The other people who were helping me freaked out when she gave me her personal line if I ever needed any more help.

*glombs Peggly*

So Aria got to speak with one of the big bosses today regarding an account status for a lady cashing her pay checks. Like... big boss lady. As in she's the signature that validates our cashier's checks going out. The other ponies who were helping me freaked out when she gave me her personal line if I ever needed any more help.

Looks like Ari's moving up in the world X3

hugs sulvuss really really hard until at least agrees to coach me in lovingness. and no you cant exit the hug. yesterday, i was hugging four people and none of them wanted to be in the hug. they had to work together to free themselves, and it took time. when i hug one person, they do not escape.

hugs sulvuss really really hard until at least agrees to coach me in lovingness. and no you cant exit the hug. yesterday, i was hugging four ponies and none of them wanted to be in the hug. they had to work together to free themselves, and it took time. when i hug one pony, they do not escape.

'tis true. Ythac here has quite the death grip. Like an alligator :I

*flops down into mine grand, gleefully giggling throne with a soft flutter of my wings and velvety smile*

Fawkes dreamed a dream last night.

He was seated at the great tea table of his forefathers.

Just a small thing, amongst a sea of ever growing top hats, cackling cat calls, and sinister smiles.

He picked up a particularly plump scone, taking slight joy to hear its frenzied squeaks of fear and terror.

Fawkes set the scone aflame and tossed it over his shoulder, closing his eyes and allowing the sounds of its tortured death shrieks to relax and console him.

When from across the vast expanse of the grand table did shuffle up to Fawkes the littlest of tea cups.

Cracked and chipped in several spots, its handle trailing by a thread behind it and bare as a badly broken beaty bone, it sat before me, valiant and mad.

"Fawkes, oh Fawkes, of the blistery wood. See how far you've sunk, if only you could!" it screamed in a voice like rusty nails on glass.

"Tea cup, oh tea cup, of the grand table of tea. The tidings you bring, they know nothing of me!" came my unimpressed response.

"Naught but all is all I know and your failure at falling is in falling to fail! The Queen is loose and the pawns are too many, the Bishops have all but fled, leaving naught a penny! The Rooks go ever round and round, the Knights stand stock still, without a sound! And the laughing King watches all the while, as his kingdom is consumed by lies, mile by mile!"

Fawkes pondered a pondering thought, his eyes changing from blue to red, green to yellow, and finally settling on violet.

He smashed the tea cup with his mighty lion's paw, completely and utterly and without one warning. Not a sound did it have time to shriek as its pieces scattered far and wide, tinkling softly as they bounced off the table.

"You know nothing of chess. You are a tea cup."

And with that Fawkes awoke, a thought planted ever so deeply within his barely breathing brain, like a piece of glass embedded in the heart.

With a yawn and a whistle, Fawkes went to set out his chess board~