Last post wins

ROOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!

ROSIE!

You still haven't answered my questioooooooon :'[

What about youuuuuuu, Rosie?

I suppose you've certainly been popping in long enough to be considered a full on member of LPW.

Even IF you never really take part in our wild shenanigans...

AND EVEN THOUGH YOU MAKE IT A POINT TO IGNORE EVERYTHING FAWKES SAYS OR DOES >:I

Would you like to take part?~

ponies dont answer my questions either.

It's depressing because Little Pip ends up killing everypony in the town in a blind rage, and afterwards she has to deal with her twisted emotions and try and find some good in herself again. You empathize with her, but at the same time feel like she could've done something better. It shows that she has flaws, which makes her even more relatable, but also makes you feel sad for her own loss in self respect.

It's depressing because Little Pip ends up killing everypony in the town in a blind rage, and afterwards she has to deal with her twisted emotions and try and find some good in herself again. You empathize with her, but at the same time feel like she could've done something better. It shows that she has flaws, which makes her even more relatable, but also makes you feel sad for her own loss in self respect.

not sure how to reply to that. i could go with congratulations... ya know, it doesnt really fit, but thats what im gonna go with. congratulations.

Biggest track meet I've ever been to was today. I was there all day. I was just staff, but it was fun. I helped with the pole vault. One kid ran up and started to vault, when he broke the pole in mid-air. It made this loud pop-like "bang" sound. He wasn't hurt, but it was the coolest thing that happened all season. :P

THALO

THALO THALO

WHAT PAGE ARE YOU ON? AND WHAT PAGE DID IT START GETTING TEH SADS AT?

790. and i dont know. i just got suddenly depressed every 20-50 pages a couple hundred ago. sometimes i had to stop reading and it makes no sense to me... and it has nothing to do with Conor being depressing.