Last post wins

well, its cuz people are all happy and friends in the thread. the last time i can honestly say i felt i had a friend was fourth grade... and that was a really weak friendship, cuz i was really an addition to a pre existing friendship. and before that was second grade... and people didnt really like me then... so its depressing cuz i cant really picture that idea of happiness with me in it at all, so i get sad. ugh.

ROOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!

ROSIE!

You still haven't answered my questioooooooon :'[

An invitation to the mad tea party of LPW??! I'm honored! I could...I could just make cake in a mug! And I did! Angie my recipe is like PERFECT. You need to try it no matter what.

3 1/2 tbsp flour (1/2 tbs is 1 1/2 tsp)

1 1/2 tsp corn starch (< very important because cake)

4 tbsp sugar

Pinch of salt, baking powder, and vanilla extract (1/8th tsp each)

2 tbsp oil

2 tbsp milk

2 tbsp cocoa powder

1 egg

Mix. If it's too thick add a teeny more oil and/or milk to loosen the batter. Put in mug and nuke for about 2 mins. It will come out moist, cakealicious and nummy! Nom nom nom!

I can't understand most of the things you feel because most of them are a little foreign to me. I can only try to interpret the behavior you exhibit toward me, which is almost always negatively-inclined :I

I have my reasons: We've discussed this previously.

Also, I have returned, bearing gifts of.. water and chocolate.

An invitation to the mad tea party of LPW??! I'm honored! I could...I could just make cake in a mug! And I did! Angie my recipe is like PERFECT. You need to try it no matter what.

Is... is that a yes?

Or... a no? xD

.... xD

Out of curiosity, are you going to be RPing yourselves posting in the LPW thread? That's like...LPWception.

But of course!

Every post will be required to start with some similar variation of the following:

As the merry sound of chirping birds sings from outside the window and dappled sunlight paints the wall, Fawkes' fingers fly across his keyboard, creating a symphony of key strokes as he navigates his way to his 2nd most favoritest place in the whole wide world: Canterlot! In a sudden burst of light the board materializes before his very eyes. "REAGANOMICS!" he exclaims his catchphrase excitedly. With righteous fury, he scrolls like no one has ever scrolled before! Down, down, down to the grand window of General Discussion and finally, there smiles back at him his most favoritest words in the world, representing his most favoritest PLACE in the world: last post wins. He clicks a click that could shatter mountains with its intensity and a whole new world explodes before his eyes! Oddly similar to the last world and yet completely different!

"It is time... to pony," Fawkes whispers with a malevolent grin as he punches the air in ecstatic excitement. He types!

HAY GUYS!

HAY!

HAY!

LOOKIT ME!

IT'S FAWKES!

HAAAAAI!

LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!

*spins in circles making helicopter noises*

I'm so rad!~ <3

Fawkes nods, satisfied with his ingenious post. His sparkling fame would be secure for yet another day~

Lawl, no. Ntrly. But that sure would be silly~ :3

What about youuuuuuu, Rosie?

I suppose you've certainly been popping in long enough to be considered a full on member of LPW.

Even IF you never really take part in our wild shenanigans...

AND EVEN THOUGH YOU MAKE IT A POINT TO IGNORE EVERYTHING FAWKES SAYS OR DOES >:I

Would you like to take part?~

Sorry I left earlier Penby D:

Internet is fun.

It's depressing because Little Pip ends up killing everypony in the town in a blind rage, and afterwards she has to deal with her twisted emotions and try and find some good in herself again. You empathize with her, but at the same time feel like she could've done something better. It shows that she has flaws, which makes her even more relatable, but also makes you feel sad for her own loss in self respect.

Just wait, she has a lot more internal conflict.