Last post wins

you could...but you would have to find me first. if you did me now, you would be able to. but i guess that will have to wait for the weekend, wont it :D and i only make people upset because what i say is only understood if read correctly, which 9 times out of 10 it isnt. technically speaking, i could blame it on peoples sensitivity, but i wont do that cuz im not mean, contrary to popular penumbran belief.

just to clear anything up, i would never mean to offend anypony, and at this rate i never will. i will, howerver, say things sarcastically that if taken seriously could hurt your feelings. actually its pretty safe to say that i will almost ALWAYS say things sarcastically that if taken seriously could hurt your feelings.

penumbra is very mean. penumbra wont do me until the weekend. but penumbra looks at angie and is all "oh, ill do you right now." then poor, innocent little sammich here is like "DO ME!! PLEEEEAAASSE?" and then penumbra was all like "NO, im WORKING. EVIL LAAAAAAUUGHHH!!"

penumbra is very mean. penumbra wont do me until the weekend. but penumbra looks at angie and is all "oh, ill do you right now." then poor, innocent little sammich here is like "DO ME!! PLEEEEAAASSE?" and then penumbra was all like "NO, im WORKING. EVIL LAAAAAAUUGHHH!!"

You really don't know my ways, do you?

Nor do you see whats happening?

Penumbra makes good on all his deals.