Last post wins

yea, i was hoping youd say that. :P im sorry, but it tasted like inflated paper with ketchup on it.

it tastes like inflated bacon with nothing on it because putting stuff on it would ruin the AMAZING >)3>

oh i have nothing wrong with spam. dont look now, but this thread is in what some people calll "the spam stables" its actually a place MEANT for spam! fawkes here just doesnt realize it and thats why i carved a reminder into my arm not to give fawkes hugs. unfortunately, i do have a problem with that fake meat stuff called spam. its disgusting.

It's just a liiiiiiiittle bit obvious as to why you don't seem to fit into most communities you find yourself in, as you've said.

You kinda like to go against social norms, don'tcha?

That's all fine and koo and rebellious and whatnot... but you're not gonna make very many friends :I

I'm here now! Topic is spam? Ever tried spam musubi? It's all the rage in Hawaii -- in fact it's like their national dish. It's spam soaked in teriyaki sauce, wrapped in sticky rice then seaweed, sort of like a giant sushi made with spam. I've made it before out of morbid curiosity, and it's not bad -- and I really don't like spam!

Angie do you do chocolate milk? This is the only syrup I'll put in it:

Ahlaska%20Choc%20Syrup.jpg

• Like 1

oh, im very different here than i am anywhere else. the only similarity is that i like hugs. seriously. dont judge. now that i can post again without it being considered spam regardless of content, i would like to make the observation that this is very much like history class for me

anything before 0 might as well not exist, cuz if it does i dont know any of it

1-300 this is pretty interesting.

301-1700 ok....ill read this. its ok i guess

1700-1899 this kinda sucks

1900-so far where im at: THIS IS AMAZINGLY FUNIFYING!

oh, and i forgot today: fawkes kind of reminds me of justin bieber:

fist thought: he cant be THAT bad....

after being exposed: crycrycrycrycrycrycry

I'm here now! Topic is spam? Ever tried spam musubi? It's all the rage in Hawaii -- in fact it's like their national dish. It's spam soaked in teriyaki sauce, wrapped in sticky rice then seaweed, sort of like a giant sushi made with spam. I've made it before out of morbid curiosity, and it's not bad -- and I really don't like spam!

Angie do you do chocolate milk? This is the only syrup I'll put in it:

Ahlaska%20Choc%20Syrup.jpg

I now want that chocolate syrup :I

oh, im very different here than i am anywhere else. the only similarity is that i like hugs. seriously. dont judge. now that i can post again without it being considered spam regardless of content, i would like to make the observation that this is very much like history class for me

anything before 0 might as well not exist, cuz if it does i dont know any of it

1-300 this is pretty interesting.

301-1700 ok....ill read this. its ok i guess

1700-1899 this kinda sucks

1900-so far where im at: THIS IS AMAZINGLY FUNIFYING!

did Thalo really go through the 1500's without an opinion different to any of the other 1300 pages? o)3)

there were some spikes of happiness in there, then there was...well, its not the kind of thing to repeat. but in terms of how interested i was, thats really just about it.

plus, for the sake of the comparison, the list has to slightly conform to my interest in historical time periods.

id also like to point out, in this post, because if i made another one it would be spam, but here its ok, that i feel slightly bad because i grew suddenly apathetic of the thing in which turned out to be the early 40s.

chocolate milk is chocolate milk, regardless of the brand of brown cow you had to squeeze the blood out of to get syrup o)3)

Some brown cow bear blood is more fit for consumption than others!

Hi Dreamy!

Peggles -- you do want it. It's extremely delicious!