Last post wins

1) Mine

2) Not is wasn't

Recap:

Everyone wanted me dead. Even my family. Blood, creepy dolls, isolation, depresson and a very tall tower.

Then you showed up. This were better. Things seemed less bleak.

But then you left as quickly as you came.

A tinky speck drifting off into the distance.

But just for a second I felt happy and warm knowing of your presence.

Then i woke up, got sleep paralysis, and painfuly lied there for a few minutes untill I was jolted back to life.

It sounds like you had a hypnopompic hallucination!

I'm glad that you thought of me during your darkest hour of dreams. Sorry I didn't stick around, though. It really was a terrible dream!

A few nights ago I had a nightmare about the End Times, it was straight out of one of those Left Behind books that I never really read. I woke up feeling afraid for my life and worried that time for me to do all the things I wanted to do in my lifetime was running short......

Hold me.... I am truly frightened... It was so vivid and I rarely have vivid dreams...

You totally should!

Sammich: Hypnopompic hallucinations aren't fun. I've had them before and they're quite scary.

youve had ugly grumpy green things sit on top of you? i dont imagine it would be fun. what exactly are they? the thingy had big words in it...

A few nights ago I had a nightmare about the End Times, it was straight out of one of those Left Behind books that I never really read. I woke up feeling afraid for my life and worried that time for me to do all the things I wanted to do in my lifetime was running short......

Hold me.... I am truly frightened... It was so vivid and I rarely have vivid dreams...

holds
  • Like 1

I woke up feeling afraid for my life and worried that time for me to do all the things I wanted to do in my lifetime was running short......

"the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice the magic arts, the idolaters and all the liars - their place will be in the fiery lake of burning and sulfur. this is the second death." -Revelation 21:8

it could be worse :D

the sexually immoral, those who practice the magic arts, the idolaters

I wonder what that means for the brony population (and by that token, what it would mean for a unicorn pony).

Sammich if you respond with a sarcastic question, I'm going to force-feed you cauliflower paste.