Last post wins

I would, but Micro has the only time machine.

Here!

Have one of my time watches!

Just remember, it can only be used twice.

Be sure to program it to go by the name of Syzion of the 17th century.

Then when/if you want to come back, press the button that says Controlz.

Here!

Have one of my time watches!

Just remember, it can only be used twice.

Be sure to program it to go by the name of Syzion of the 17th century.

Then when/if you want to come back, press the button that says Controlz.

Can't work the buttons..i've got hooves...

Can't work the buttons..i've got hooves...

And here I thought they can't pick up objects with hooves that act like simple hands.

Take this temporary hooves-changing-to-hands pill, it takes only 3 minutes till it disintegrates the effect of the pill.

*dangles a hoof over create thread*

To click, or not to click. It's not so much a question...

Sure go for it. Besides is only a harmless bit of fun right? Just something to pass the time. Basic concept, its like keeping a diary that talkes back. One that will keep you company and make you feel wroth somthing when things go black. At no point will it ever get lost amoung the countless other ask threads that have popped up. Your's will be diffrent after all. You'll be lakcing mortality. Sitting in the dark. Typing away. Each letter punched through kills a part of yourself. You can hear it now. Scratching away at your basement door. It's become a lot quiter now. Every now an again you place your ear next to it. Its horse and bloody throat, trying to muster up enough strength to scream again, as its hooves gently scratch on the door. Your're just typing in the dark. Blind and lonely. A husk, surounded buy your humanity and others who wan't you to come home. Are you going to shut out ther thrembling voices just to be asked what you ate this morning? You use to fear you were becoming affected, what would be a speach of independance is now just a mumble. If what shyshy said was true, I know in my heart of hearts this could have all been avoided.

The outsides getting in. You're not Aria anymore. We cannot stop them all. And if you do this. I don't wan't to see what comes next.

I hope you find someone to comfort you in these last moments, I can only pray the real you is at rest.

Sure go for it. Besides is only a harmless bit of gun right? Just something to pass the time. Basic concept, its like keeping a diary that talkes back. One that will keep you company and make you feel wroth somthing when things go black. At no point will it ever get lost amoung the countless other ask threads that have popped up. Yours will be diffrent after all. You'll be lakcing mortality. Sitting in the dark. Typing away. Each letter punched through kills a part of yourself. You can hear it now. Scratching away at your basement door. It's become a lot quiter now. Every now an again you place your ear next to it. Its horse and bloody throat, trying to muster up enough strength to scream again, as its hooves gently scratch on the door. Your just typing in the dark. Blind and lonely. A husk, surounded buy your humanity and others who wan't you to come home. Are you going to shut out ther thrembling voices just to be asked what you ate this morning? You use to fear where becoming affected, what would be a speach of independance is now just a mumble. If what shyshy said was true, and he did die all those years ago, I know in my heart of hearts this could have all been avoided.

The outsides getting in. You're not Aria anymore. We cannot stop them all. And if you do this. I don't wan't to see what comes next.

I hope you find someone to comfort you in these last moments, I can only pray the real you is at rest.

Welcome back!

How was your visit?

Noe!

Arn't you going to give your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-Clown mother a hug?

*Hugs*

You weren't not exactly my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-Clown mother, you actually were my former nurse when my right leg had an arrow in the knee.

Thanks for it, Penby! It helped me defeat one of the Templar agents a lot earlier than I expected.