Last post wins

i dare you to give a merciless dare that you honestly think i have no chance of fulfilling but there is a way i can successfully complete it without luck being involved.

i also dare you to... make me love you less. cuz you can't. cuz i love you :D

Get to 1000 posts. No time limit, as they would have to be real contributing posts to Canterlot. No luck needed. I don't think you can do it. How's that for merciless?

You only get to ask me for one dare, so since your dare was for me to give you a merciless dare, I'm done! You'll have to continue to love me, sorry!

Nah, just the Sammich has a fetish for them and I refuse to be involved. If his dare was "come troll Club Penguin with me," I would say no.

No dare, huh? Nothing like "Change your avatar to G1 AJ" (that would be truly evil), or speak in rhymes for a full day?

Villy: Medications are a double-edged sword, and some edges are sometimes sharper than the other. My theory is that there's a lot about the human brain we don't understand, and adding chemicals to it (especially while the brain is developing) is a recipe for problems down the road.

Are we doing dares?! I have one! I dare you to use this as your ava Rosie.

FFBlossom1.jpg

I'll take a dare in return!

who says i can't dare you twice? i was dared twice. and i want to see if it is possible for you to make me love you less. now do that. i dare you.

and i will get all those posts... it just might be a few years decades.

When did I dare you twice? I just dared you not to ask any questions for a full day.

and to get a thousand posts. a whole...thousand....posts.....

that two. let me show you:

1. no question

2. no<1000

one comes right after two, and one is the first whole number. you could count zero, but that is like how many dares ive made to fawkes. see the difference?

It would be more clever if you'd ask me to do G1 AJ. Sure you don't want to edit that dare? Also for how long?

Something like:

Applejack.jpg?

She's not that scary though.

Tootsie.jpg

Is a little unnerving though. Just for a day! Pick any creepy G1 pony :blah: What's my dare?

and to get a thousand posts. a whole...thousand....posts.....

that two. let me show you:

1. no question

2. no<1000

one comes right after two, and one is the first whole number. you could count zero, but that is like how many dares ive made to fawkes. see the difference?

I'll only honor the second dare after my second merciless dare is completed. You'll have to love me for now, sorry!

Aria -- I'll have to PM you my dare. You won't like it.

Also challenge accepted. The one in the last image looks really vile, I'll use it.

Nah, just the Sammich has a fetish for them and I refuse to be involved. If his dare was "come troll Club Penguin with me," I would say no.

Villy: Medications are a double-edged sword, and some edges are sometimes sharper than the other. My theory is that there's a lot about the human brain we don't understand, and adding chemicals to it (especially while the brain is developing) is a recipe for problems down the road.

Any stuff wrote today by me may be a twisted effect of drugs I'm currently using, although I feel I'm at least partially controlling my words, though a lot of them float away as soon as I think of those. I'm writing subconsciously, I have an empty mind but still formulate sentences which I FEEL, not know, feel are right. Though I can't focus on their exact meaning...

Anyway, Rosie~ (Heeey, I didn't forget about coma! 1:0 for me), don't tell me that. After reading through the sheet attached to the medicaments, I've discovered that the potential threat they bring to me in comparison to my current state is not entirely worth the risk. Truly, the list of side effects was considerably... long and disturbing. Although I wouldn't call it a sword, to be honest. More like Morgenstern. Has more pointy edges.

And, on the side note, sorry but I'm not following LPW lately. My current situation doesn't allow me to, so I guess I've missed this and that.

indeed there is an outside. an outside that not only will i have to visit, but an outside that i have to go OUTSIDE of, to a magical but terrible land filled with rising post counts and scary people who tell you that you need to stay on topic and other scary things too. :(