Last post wins

Now I feel bad, I keep missing cool **** all the time.... I guess Ill be able to laugh more because those who laugh most have experienced the most pain in their life.

Conventions are way easier to attend if you plan ahead by several months -- if not half a year or more -- and save, save, save, as they can be quite expensive. You can cut down on cost (especially if you're spending the night) if you go with friends and split travel/lodging costs. This one is drivable so I didn't need to do that, but it was hard to snag time off between school and work to get a full two days in a row off. Just plan early! I've seen a lot of kids attending this thing with their parents, and they were having a great time.

I've met about 25-30ish ponies so far -- all of them fantastic! Today the The Pillows from FLCL are going to have a concert! Woo! :kissy:

Conventions are way easier to attend if you plan ahead by several months -- if not half a year or more -- and save, save, save, as they can be quite expensive. You can cut down on cost (especially if you're spending the night) if you go with friends and split travel/lodging costs. This one is drivable so I didn't need to do that, but it was hard to snag time off between school and work to get a full two days in a row off. Just plan early! I've seen a lot of kids attending this thing with their parents, and they were having a great time.

I've met about 25-30ish ponies so far -- all of them fantastic! Today the The Pillows from FLCL are going to have a concert! Woo! :kissy:

Okay... I'll just say this, my parents aren't the kind that would go for something like that and I never seem to hear of these things until the last minute. But I'll take what you said under advisement.

Before I forget, I really don't have a car, license, decent paying job, and friends who are interested in conventions like that. They'd rather play CoD or get drunk at parties.

You wanna know why I like that mod? Everytime I hit a zombie with the bat, I hear the Celestia "Gotcha!" line. Other notable mods I have, Twi Pillz, Nova's GUI (Makes the main menu say Pony 4 Dead 2 among other changes, it retools the HUD and character names, skins, textures for signage and posters as well as character portraits!)

I also have modified the adrenaline shot, it now reads as Pega-Speed and has Dash on it and the liquid inside has a rainbow color. It also says it contains Pegasus hormones lol

• Like 1

day z? z is the last letter of the alphabet, and a day is a day... so that would be the last day of what? it doesnt say, so it can be interpreted as everything or nothing. nothing wouldnt really make sense, so i assume it is everything. the last day of everything is something that would work or not work, so it could be like an idea or something...or a robot...that will CAUSE day z. and penumbra seems to want it to work. is penumbra trying to kill everyone? thats not very nice.