Last post wins

Look at your post. Now back to mine. Now back to your post. Now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if it could stop losing and post after me, it could be like mine. Look down, now back up. Whats this in my hand? Its two tickets to the train out of this thread. Look again, the tickets are now gemstones! Anything is possible when you're winning this thread. Im on a Twilight Sparkle.

I'm afraid you all lose. For I am currently holding the last known copy of the Necrotelecomnicon, the phonebook of the dead. NONE CAN STOP ME! I SHALL RULE THIS EARTH! MUAHAHAHA!

L͍͙͔̠̃̐̃ͮͭ̑̍̓̉̀ͩ͂̌ͭͫ͊͐͗́͞͡Ę̷̖̭͈̱̞̗̩͉̹̰͓̝̰͔͎̮̣͎̓ͪ̀̈̅ͫ̕͟͢T̳̜̩̠̩̜̦̙̻͔̹͎̜͕̰͈̦ͬͥͫ̀ͩͫ̃ͦ̽̍ͯ̓̂ͤ͆̎̉ͦ͠ ̧̘̗̘̭̬̟̫̲͐̑̏ͥ̄̓͌̽̌̈͗̄͂͢ͅM̢̓͒̔͒̌̇ͦ́͏̷̖̘̦͕͈̬̗͇͎Ę̵̡̬͚̦͓̬̇͑́ͬ̆̇͆ͫ͌́̃ͨ̐ ̷̢̥̹̙̞͚̯ͯ͗̇ͧ͗͋̇̒͂̅ͮͨ̊̋͟͡͠T̒͛ͦ̒̈́ͪ͏̧̛͇̤̮̠͈̤͙̖̰́͡E̙̙̟̫̠̤̪̹̤ͮ̽̈ͤͩͯ͊̃͌ͥ̀̍̓̉̀L̢̏ͬ̒̊ͥͭ͂̃̔ͯͩ͠͏̡͇͍̱͇̪L̶̻͇̠̩̙͈͓̼͑̇ͭ̎́̀ͅ ̧͓̣̞̰̞̠̣͙̠̫̻̀̌̅̈ͣ̚Y̴̵̨̻͈͕͕̥̐̽̏ͮ͞O̷͎̞̦̝̬̗̳̠̣͓̞̫̹͓̖̩̬̲̦̍̂ͮ͑̅͊̅ͥ̇ͣͮͥ̂ͦ̉͟Ũ̴̂̑ͯͫͬ̀ͬͪͫ͂̔̈́̑ͫ́͏̶̰̱͔̗͙̩̰̭͖̰̹̤̰̪̣̹̕͡ͅ ̷̘̜̻̻̼͓̘̲̫̠̤̗̝̜ͮ̅̈́̑̿͗̈́̑ͪ̓ͪ̍ͨ̍́̀͐̀͟A̸̞̫͇͓͕̹̻͙̾̾̎̑̔̇̽̌͟ͅB͚̻̪̖̫̏ͧ̈̈ͯͥ̍̋ͭ̂ͨ͗̾͂ͪ̊̈̕͜͟Ǫ̸̓̾͌͠҉̩̮̮͓̦̥̰̞̙͖͖̜̪Ü̧̦̭̩̗̺̲͕͇͍̯̰̆ͩ̿̍̉̊ͤͥͨͯ͋̌̈̕͘Tͦ̿̉͂̍͌͆̃ͨ̽̆͂͒̌ͣ̓̑̚̚҉͖̠̱̗̮͇͓̦͘ ͖̟͎̮̺͍̘̰̳̮͋͐ͩ̕͘͝͡E̴̸̙̗̹̝̠̞̙̙̲̺̰͇̠͔̙̺̟͆̒̂ͨ́L͎̦̺̭̬͔̪͚̆́͛͒͐ͥ̾̉͠D̸̴̷̗̪̙̥̞͈͕̟̰ͤ͆͒̋́̎̌ͅRͮ͌̊ͣ̑͏̠̯̮̜̯͉ͅĬ̵̢̡̨̜͍̳͙̩͙͛̃ͨ̀̈ͨ̒ͧ́͌ͤ̐́͐̄̽̀̂͠T̜͈͉̱͖͖͇͉̘̖͇̳̦͖͉̦̂ͤͮ̅̌ͤ̊̊͂̄ͣ͌̏̃ͤ͟͞Cͦͤ̋͑̽͒̌͑̓̍ͬͥ̚҉̨̰̯̥͓͜Ḫ̫̫̫̓̽͒͂̈́ͮ͆ͤ͒̽̑̇̃͛͌ͣ͋ͫ͐͘͠͡ ̷̰̭͚͇̝͎͇͔͙͎̫͕̺͇̘͚̘̻̠͋͐̒ͩ̓ͧ̕͡͡H̊͊͛̉̊ͦͨͪ̚҉҉̳͙̥̰̳̰̻̼͉̱͚̣͚͕̜̙̣̝͢Ó̢̆̊͛ͪ̽̚͢͡͝͏̜͍͚͇̯̦̦͉̼̩̫̬̪̠̦R̷̈̿̑ͧ̍̎ͯ͗̊̃͊ͮͤ̊ͮ̚͘҉̵͓̰̩̭̱̻̪̭͈̜̳̻̫̭̻̪̰͙͞ͅR̵̢̛̥̮̲͎̠̥̣͎̹̖͈̜̣̈ͫ̾ͫ̀̏̾͐̐̍̓ͮͤͭͭ̕ͅͅǪ̷̛̜̫̰͖́ͤ̌̉̋ͬͦ̿̒̅ͦ͝R̵̵̲̣̗̻̫̤̙̬̗̼̩̭̣͚̰͊̔͗̓͌̆ͧ͑ͨͨͦ̓̇̀̈̓̚͟͜͜ͅͅSͮ̓̌̒̌̊ͮ͗͐͊͆̾ͯ̉̊͑ͪ͆͝͞҉̬̖͚̯