Last post wins

My friend got a little crunk last night because she turned 18.

She went out with her aunt and they both bought their own drinks, and she got a small bottle of Jack Daniels.

When she started getting crunk she told me how much she love me as a best friend and talked about how I didn't deserve what happened between me and the last 2 people I called a best friend

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Cathalos said:

guys I think I legit made a friend for real this week. like the kind that texts you and like is your friend. that's like FIVE friends using the loose definition! that's like a world record.

That's awesome -- I call those "finger friends." People you can count on your hand and consider BFFs.

This is true. I think it filled a space in our hearts that can never be emptied, even if the series itself is definitely on an oxygen tank.

Kinda wish it could have kept the serious momentum it once had. I think the best thing, though, is I got to meet a lot of really cool people because of it!

21 hours ago, Rosewind said:

This is true. I think it filled a space in our hearts that can never be emptied, even if the series itself is definitely on an oxygen tank.

Kinda wish it could have kept the serious momentum it once had. I think the best thing, though, is I got to meet a lot of really cool people because of it!

Meeeee too

Is it just me, or has this thread lost some momentum?

Hey guys!

Us performing arts course people are doing our first performance next Tuesday :D

And after Christmas, we're gonna be doing some actual, proper acting which is what I went there for!

And then after that, we can choose whether to focus more on dancing or acting. ACTING ALL DA WAY BABY!!!!!!

• Like 2