Last post wins

yeaaahhh, tenkan will have problems with that...

There are no words that can encompass such disgusting foulness, not in English or any other human tongue. They are The Other. The Inconceivable. Alien beyond comprehension, their sole existence is an affront to all reason. We could speak of painfully dissonant noises and nauseating colours, ichor-dripping vermiform tentacles and abyssal yonic voids, or complex mathematical geometries, but those are mere superficialities. Monstrous and sick though these stigmata are, they do not define the abominations; they are merely among some of the more common symptoms of their underlying wrongness.

*Was actually noticing he still has a chipped tooth*

*Licks the extra space between his teeth*

Aah, that sucks...

when you become an Eldritch conossieur (or however you spell that crap) you can recognize one from afar....

ohhai tenkan, stop ninjaing people, for Celestia's sake

Ninjaing? Me? I don't even---

TENKAN BLOW THAT THRONE TO THE MOON!

Stop bossing me around!

Sheesh!

Bossy...

yeaaahhh, tenkan will have problems with that...

There are no words that can encompass such disgusting foulness, not in English or any other human tongue. They are The Other. The Inconceivable. Alien beyond comprehension, their sole existence is an affront to all reason. We could speak of painfully dissonant noises and nauseating colours, ichor-dripping vermiform tentacles and abyssal yonic voids, or complex mathematical geometries, but those are mere superficialities. Monstrous and sick though these stigmata are, they do not define the abominations; they are merely among some of the more common symptoms of their underlying wrongness.

Heh, are you saying that------------oh.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww, dude!

i think you dont understand... Eldritch Abominations, or Cosmic Horrors, are not simply creatures that look horrible on a metaphorically cosmic scale. They are alien madness-inducing reality warpers who literally ARE horrible on a cosmic scale. Eldritch is not just anything that looks like an ugly mashup of different kinds of Body Horror. What actually defines the Eldritch Abominations (or as we puny Homo Sapiens can only define them) is their defiance of natural law, as humans understand it. They are the things that should not be, the ultimate aliens. It is this that makes them abominable, and it is this that horrifies and reduces to gibbering madness all but the strongest of those who encounter them.

a measley tank cannon against something like that....

i think you dont understand... Eldritch Abominations, or Cosmic Horrors, are not simply creatures that look horrible on a metaphorically cosmic scale. They are alien madness-inducing reality warpers who literally ARE horrible on a cosmic scale. Eldritch is not just anything that looks like an ugly mashup of different kinds of Body Horror. What actually defines the Eldritch Abominations (or as we puny Homo Sapiens can only define them) is their defiance of natural law, as humans understand it. They are the things that should not be, the ultimate aliens. It is this that makes them abominable, and it is this that horrifies and reduces to gibbering madness all but the strongest of those who encounter them.

a measley tank cannon against something like that....

Oh YEAH?!

*Hops into the tank and aims the cannon right at the throne*

These controls aren't so complicated...I'm kinda getting the hang of them. :)