Last post wins

*blast of flame and smoke engulf throne*

*smoke slowly dissipates*

*throne falls backwards with a gentle thud, otherwise unscratched*

*throne whispers*

I̿̍́͊̽̑͠͏̵̡̬͔̺͍͙̲͙̩̜̹͇͕͔̭̝̝͝Ņ̳̹͇̝̪͈͙̗͈̫̟͔̭̘̥̜͎ͧ̎̔̂̐ͬ́̕͠ͅͅ ̑̍̒ͮͭ͋ͣ̌̍ͪͯͥͬ̆̆́̌̓ͩ͏͝҉̪͇͙͙T͂́̊͒͜҉̣̮̖̦H̛͈̠̘̯̗̘͆ͣͣͫ̉ͩ̉̀̾̈́̋ͨ́ͤ̃E̶̠̯̫̰̜̻̩̱͍̱̭̟͕̬̿ͯ̊̌̏̇̋ͣ̃̍́ͅ ̶̢̣̟͉̠̞̝̪̬̗͖̽ͯͣͩͧ̉̈́̑̅̅ͭͣ̃̀͊ͪ͊̚͡͠Dͫ͋́͐͋ͭ͒̿ͧ̓ͬ̏ͫͫ̅̎́̚͏҉͚̙̹͔̘͚̩̘͇͎̠̱̰̜͚͡͞ͅͅͅA̵̪͕̱̥ͤ̃̽ͩ̌̍ͮ͢R̠̤̼̟ͩ̽̽̈̌̐͆̇͗̀͢K̷̛̛̏ͩ͌̆͐̓̒̿͒͏̺͕͎̘͙͈̪Ǹ̷̛͖̤͖͚́̓́̕͞E̅̋̓͒̐͌͂̌ͨ͑̔̐ͫ͊͋̑́͏̗̣̙̩̪͈̳̲̟̩̣̪̖̥͉͉̞S̠͇̮̖̺͉̘̻̭̮̱̠͔̼̪̗̠͌͆̇ͣͣ̿̌́͘͘͝S̾ͫ̎͋ͦͮ͊̎ͦ̾̅ͭ̄̐ͣ̿̌͢͠͞҉̶̺̪̳̝͍͉̦̰̤͉̜

̷̪͔͙̮̺̲̥̹̻̂̇̃̿̈͒͂̑͆̂͗̔ͪ̃͑ͤ̉̚͘͜ͅͅẄ́͗̑̉͂̄̔͐ͮ̾͏̸̛̝̪̳̰̹̭̥͔Ē̸͛ͣ͛̐̇̋̒ͤ́̚͘͏̳̫͚̞̤̦̗̳͖͚͓͕̠̙̪ ̸̛̻̺̙̰͎͎̻̙̪̝̟̺̟̫̗̓̒̑̍ͦ̋ͮ͂ͨ͛͐̂̌ͪ̕͠ͅẈ̢͇̝͔̱͎̮ͣ̓ͯ͆̀̆ͬ̉̒͒͊̃͛̒͡͞ͅȀ̖̝͓͇̔̋̂̎͒̓ͦ̌́͟Ḯ̢̟̩̤̮̪̗̳̺̦̘̱̬̓̈ͨ͒̈́͊̄͂ͨ͞T̨̮͕̭̪̤̮̠̫̗͚͉̮͖͖̰̣ͮ͒ͨ̈̔̿̿͑̊̃͟ ̸̞̼̘̮̗̼̤͉̝͓̭̜̮̙͍͂̿ͤ̄̉ͭ̅̉̅͆ͮ͂͐ͫ͒͢F̨͍̲͇̺̹̲̖̻͉̳̠͛̒̀̐̓ͩͯͪ̅ͯ̌̈̒̉͋ͭ̀̚̚͞͝O̶̡͇̱͚͖̮͒̾̾ͩ̉ͥ͗́́̀̚R̸̺̻̺͖̟͖͖͎͓̼̱̻̤ͤ͆̉̑̅̉̅̆́ͣ́́͢ͅ ̡̡͇̟̠̤͇͙̣̳̩͚̥̬̩̟ͭͣ́͐̋̅̓̇ͨ̋̚͢Ȟ̲͙̩͓̝̞̫̺͓̹̈̓̓̉ͩ̂̓̇̋̍̀̚͢͡͠I̴̸͈̞̯͉̅ͬͮͨ̃̏̏̓̂̄͊̔̅̋̅͂͒̀̕͢͞ͅM̷̪͍̰͕̠̰͇͍̎ͦ̒̀͟͠͠

̵̛̟̺͖̠̼̼̖̱̞̗̮͈͚͒ͩ̃ͣͮͣ͂́̕͢T̵̸͈͇̭͖͕͔͚̲̔͒ͦ̌̽ͤ͒̅͒ͧ̄͆̽̒͐̏ͨ͒̒͝͝ͅH̵̸̎́̇ͦͮ̆ͨͩͬ͒͂͋͆͆̊͜҉̴̯͇̣͕̰̭̘̯͉͔̩̺̯̪̠E̵̓ͥͨ̃͒ͨ̌͐̔͂̐́͑̀̚̚̕҉͓̻̘͉̗͈̜̫̗̼̞̻̭̥ ̢̓̃ͫ̒̇͊ͨ́͐̊ͣͫͧ̃̈͋̎͢҉͔̗̱͖̜͈Õ̷͉̻̭̣͔̪͈̮ͮ̊͊͂̀͞Ǹ̑̎̂̂́ͫͯ͗̈͠͏̡̼̦̗͍͚͉͉̪̥͖̗͍͕̱̤̱͉͠Ę̷̟̬̘̪͈̻̞͇̍ͨ̍͂̋̿̂ͮ̌ͭͤ̓ͭ͘͝ͅ ̢̬̤̗̞̟͈͉͉͍ͧ̈ͬͪ̆̅̉̋W̵̡͖̼̮̣͈̺̮͎̫̱͕̬̺͔͍̣̼ͤ̑ͮ̋̈́͊͆͗̍̿̀̊̆̈͆́́͘I͚̦̙͔͊͌́̅̾̾̅͆ͪ̿̆̓́͟͞T̷̢̳̦̞̤͖̺̺̺ͤͩ̒͗̐̿ͪ͆ͨ͠͠H̴̗̮̙͖̲̝̬̖͇͈̘̺͎̍͆ͦ̿̊̂̉ͮ͑̋̐͛ͫ̅ͤͣ̚̕ ̷̛̳̜͔͔̳̱̝̜̘͚̺̘̺̝̜̩̮̍ͫ̓ͤͭ̅̕͝M̡̩̝̰̦̤͖̾ͥ̊̎͌̎̍̀͟͝Ḁ̵̛͉͉͎̣̯̜̤̩͙̬̲͕̘̘ͮ͋ͮ̃̃̋͋̉ͨ̍͊̒̽͊̎Ḋ̷̴̢͈͎̫̜̣̜͔̳̤̙͕͉̫̬̼̟͎ͧͭ̂ͪͦ̃̐̒̎̏ͪͫ͝N̲̩̤̦̔̌ͪ͛͢͡E̜̬͖̱̟̣̬̱̬̝̩̳̣͓̼̺̻̎͂ͣͦ͑̈́ͦ̆͌͂ͭ̌̂́͠ͅS̢̭͈̯͚̦̺̗͆̿ͪ̓͊͜͞S̴̢̰̫̹͖̹ͨͬ̓͜'̢̘̼͕̽̍͌͋ͧ̏ͬ̑̅͛ͦ͑ͯ̇͐ͫ͘S̶̸̲̺͕̥̪̯̻̘̪̗̘̬̯̙̞̻̭͛̿̌̏̓̐ͣͨ͗̄ ̪̫̮̼ͪ̿̚̕ͅC̨̪͈̲̝͙̮̘̟̮̠̞͖͙͔̰̣̠̑̐̉̏̏̑̀̚͟͞A̢͚̯͖̗͇̠͚͕̱̤̲͈͐ͧ͑͗ͭ̍͐͊̾̚R̴̃̀ͪ͆̅ͩ̍͌҉̪̮̳̩͚̜̜́ͅE̡̳̩͙̥̮͈̳̼̗͇̤̥͇̯̗͕̻̮ͯ̋̆̈̊͋̈́̋̾ͧ̽̂̇ͯͬͦ̓̋̕ͅS̄͆̃̅͆͆ͤ̋͊͐ͩ̏͒͟͢͞͏̙̠͔̠̱̪̖̣͔S̸̨̳̟̣̠͓̱̺ͫ̒͛̎̍̌̌ͪ̍̄̀́̚͜͢͡

͉̜̭͎͍̳̒ͫ̅ͮ͛ͨ͋ͥ̊̾̔̈́͡͝A̶̶̡̙̦̬̺̗͗̂́̎̆͒̈̓ͨ̒͛̓̃̈ͥͨ̔̀Ḻ̴̡̗̞̹̘̹̮̘̮̯̞̼̻͖̩̠͕̄ͮͨ̆͊̈́͟͟Lͩ̐̈́̋͂̽̆̒͊ͩ́ͫ͠҉̜̳̺͕͢ ̡̟̤̗͙͙̩̱̮̑̍ͦͬ͠͡O̢̊͂ͮͩ̔̾̈͐͊̐҉̧͍̭͙̲͟T̡̛̽ͪ̾̐̓ͥ͒ͩ̾̃ͭ̂͝҉͓̼̞̥̼̥̟̻̲̫͇̮̗H͇͔̣̦̮͉̹̥̦̦̠̹̽̒̄͒́̕͠E̶̵̛͕͇̟̼̻̣̬̞̰͕̝͇̾̓̔̌̒͑͌̔͆ͩ̇́͠R̴̷̢̐ͧ͗ͮͪ̌͐ͯ̃̈́ͩ͂҉҉̰̖̫̮̭̦̬̤̟̲̠͈̣̝̩Sͦ̃̆̂ͫͨ͆ͣ̃̃̓̊̾̇͗ͬ̐̚҉̛̺̹̲̩̮͈̙̳̙̥̥͚̱͎̝̤̜͉̜ ̴̴͇͙̼̱̪̼̪̣̮̻͈̝̼̮̪̤͋ͦ̾ͯ̎̃̉ͯ̑͋́ͅW͒̅ͫͭ͏̵͢҉̡̠̰̩̗͉̳͚̦̬̞̥͍̼̭Ĕ̷̵̌̓̂̀͑̀̏ͩͭͣͪ͐͑̋͗̚̚͟҉̱̞̳̳̺͈̼͎̣̼̮͠ͅ ̛͍̝̟͎͔̩̬͚̩͕̩̣̊̓ͭͭͤ̎̍̒̑͡R̷̴̴͍͕̱̟͙ͬͮͮ̽͞Ḭ̻̯͎̙̝̯͕̫̯̳̰̜̹͎̥͊̐̍͆͋́́̕P̛̜̗̼͕̥͙͚͈ͥ͋ͤ͊́͐̈́͊͑̉ͯͪ͋̿̀͜ ̨̭͚̭̪̯̰͉̖̥̤̥̱̬͖͇̩ͫ̋̏ͮ͂́̕F̧̭͍̤̭̻͈̫͋̾́͗̾̑ͮ̑̅͗́̊̅Ŗ̩͓̖̭̰̳̹̐̃̓ͤͯ̅̽̄̽ͥ̒̀̿͆́̿͡Ō͌ͮ̿̃͐ͦ҉̥̮̱̜͉̱͇͓̲̱̤̩͟ͅM̝̟̳̥̭̱̉̿͐̋̾͐̌͒ͣ̔ͣͭͮ̿̄͗̚͢͞ ̷̧̨̛͈̮̦̰̀ͬ̓͐͟Lͪͮ̈́̑̓̅͏͟͡͠͏̰̱̭̲̳̮̳̱͖̦̬̖ͅͅİ̷̸̡͍̟͉̣̣͕̰̟ͣ̂̍ͯ̓̏ͫͩ̎͋̒̀̔̆̕ͅM̷̼̘̟̬̼̜ͯ̃ͫ̈́ͬ̐̿ͮ̆Bͩͦ̔̏̔̃̍̓̉ͥ̀ͪ̑͂͌͛ͥ͌ͩ͏̸̧̣̥̮̼͙̬͕̱̺͍̟͢͡ͅ ̛͓̥͇͙͍̺͈͎ͯ̐̿̉ͧͪ͐͐̽͞ͅͅŢ̘̬͈̳̦͉͔ͭͫͧͭͦ̊̀ͮ̂̔͌̂̂͂ͩ̈͌͜͡͡ͅO̴̢̯͉̬̙̜͉͔̮͙̼̾̍̓͆̃́ͤ̒̔̀ͥͨ͐̐̎ͬ̿̚͡ͅ ̛̍͊̄̃̑͜͠͏͖̭͈͕͟L̴̜̠͕̣̳̞̦̯̖͖̥̠̞͙͍ͩͣ̔ͬ́͆͆̄ͤ̊̽́̏̉ͮ̕ͅI̵̧̢̗͍͉̩͎̗̤̟̯͕͍̼͚̓͗̃̈́ͪ̊̒̋̍ͭͩ͐̋́͡M̷̸̗̙̞͕̮͖̼̳͍̬̮̩̦̪̗̂̂̓̒͠Bͨ͆̏̅ͯͨ̎̆ͦ́ͮ̎͂̐̒̓҉̸̴̵̩̻̩͔̲̭̣̜͉̮͍̻̗͘

I̿̍́͊̽̑͠͏̵̡̬͔̺͍͙̲͙̩̜̹͇͕͔̭̝̝͝Ņ̳̹͇̝̪͈͙̗͈̫̟͔̭̘̥̜͎ͧ̎̔̂̐ͬ́̕͠ͅͅ ̑̍̒ͮͭ͋ͣ̌̍ͪͯͥͬ̆̆́̌̓ͩ͏͝҉̪͇͙͙T͂́̊͒͜҉̣̮̖̦H̛͈̠̘̯̗̘͆ͣͣͫ̉ͩ̉̀̾̈́̋ͨ́ͤ̃E̶̠̯̫̰̜̻̩̱͍̱̭̟͕̬̿ͯ̊̌̏̇̋ͣ̃̍́ͅ ̶̢̣̟͉̠̞̝̪̬̗͖̽ͯͣͩͧ̉̈́̑̅̅ͭͣ̃̀͊ͪ͊̚͡͠Dͫ͋́͐͋ͭ͒̿ͧ̓ͬ̏ͫͫ̅̎́̚͏҉͚̙̹͔̘͚̩̘͇͎̠̱̰̜͚͡͞ͅͅͅA̵̪͕̱̥ͤ̃̽ͩ̌̍ͮ͢R̠̤̼̟ͩ̽̽̈̌̐͆̇͗̀͢K̷̛̛̏ͩ͌̆͐̓̒̿͒͏̺͕͎̘͙͈̪Ǹ̷̛͖̤͖͚́̓́̕͞E̅̋̓͒̐͌͂̌ͨ͑̔̐ͫ͊͋̑́͏̗̣̙̩̪͈̳̲̟̩̣̪̖̥͉͉̞S̠͇̮̖̺͉̘̻̭̮̱̠͔̼̪̗̠͌͆̇ͣͣ̿̌́͘͘͝S̾ͫ̎͋ͦͮ͊̎ͦ̾̅ͭ̄̐ͣ̿̌͢͠͞҉̶̺̪̳̝͍͉̦̰̤͉̜

̷̪͔͙̮̺̲̥̹̻̂̇̃̿̈͒͂̑͆̂͗̔ͪ̃͑ͤ̉̚͘͜ͅͅẄ́͗̑̉͂̄̔͐ͮ̾͏̸̛̝̪̳̰̹̭̥͔Ē̸͛ͣ͛̐̇̋̒ͤ́̚͘͏̳̫͚̞̤̦̗̳͖͚͓͕̠̙̪ ̸̛̻̺̙̰͎͎̻̙̪̝̟̺̟̫̗̓̒̑̍ͦ̋ͮ͂ͨ͛͐̂̌ͪ̕͠ͅẈ̢͇̝͔̱͎̮ͣ̓ͯ͆̀̆ͬ̉̒͒͊̃͛̒͡͞ͅȀ̖̝͓͇̔̋̂̎͒̓ͦ̌́͟Ḯ̢̟̩̤̮̪̗̳̺̦̘̱̬̓̈ͨ͒̈́͊̄͂ͨ͞T̨̮͕̭̪̤̮̠̫̗͚͉̮͖͖̰̣ͮ͒ͨ̈̔̿̿͑̊̃͟ ̸̞̼̘̮̗̼̤͉̝͓̭̜̮̙͍͂̿ͤ̄̉ͭ̅̉̅͆ͮ͂͐ͫ͒͢F̨͍̲͇̺̹̲̖̻͉̳̠͛̒̀̐̓ͩͯͪ̅ͯ̌̈̒̉͋ͭ̀̚̚͞͝O̶̡͇̱͚͖̮͒̾̾ͩ̉ͥ͗́́̀̚R̸̺̻̺͖̟͖͖͎͓̼̱̻̤ͤ͆̉̑̅̉̅̆́ͣ́́͢ͅ ̡̡͇̟̠̤͇͙̣̳̩͚̥̬̩̟ͭͣ́͐̋̅̓̇ͨ̋̚͢Ȟ̲͙̩͓̝̞̫̺͓̹̈̓̓̉ͩ̂̓̇̋̍̀̚͢͡͠I̴̸͈̞̯͉̅ͬͮͨ̃̏̏̓̂̄͊̔̅̋̅͂͒̀̕͢͞ͅM̷̪͍̰͕̠̰͇͍̎ͦ̒̀͟͠͠

̵̛̟̺͖̠̼̼̖̱̞̗̮͈͚͒ͩ̃ͣͮͣ͂́̕͢T̵̸͈͇̭͖͕͔͚̲̔͒ͦ̌̽ͤ͒̅͒ͧ̄͆̽̒͐̏ͨ͒̒͝͝ͅH̵̸̎́̇ͦͮ̆ͨͩͬ͒͂͋͆͆̊͜҉̴̯͇̣͕̰̭̘̯͉͔̩̺̯̪̠E̵̓ͥͨ̃͒ͨ̌͐̔͂̐́͑̀̚̚̕҉͓̻̘͉̗͈̜̫̗̼̞̻̭̥ ̢̓̃ͫ̒̇͊ͨ́͐̊ͣͫͧ̃̈͋̎͢҉͔̗̱͖̜͈Õ̷͉̻̭̣͔̪͈̮ͮ̊͊͂̀͞Ǹ̑̎̂̂́ͫͯ͗̈͠͏̡̼̦̗͍͚͉͉̪̥͖̗͍͕̱̤̱͉͠Ę̷̟̬̘̪͈̻̞͇̍ͨ̍͂̋̿̂ͮ̌ͭͤ̓ͭ͘͝ͅ ̢̬̤̗̞̟͈͉͉͍ͧ̈ͬͪ̆̅̉̋W̵̡͖̼̮̣͈̺̮͎̫̱͕̬̺͔͍̣̼ͤ̑ͮ̋̈́͊͆͗̍̿̀̊̆̈͆́́͘I͚̦̙͔͊͌́̅̾̾̅͆ͪ̿̆̓́͟͞T̷̢̳̦̞̤͖̺̺̺ͤͩ̒͗̐̿ͪ͆ͨ͠͠H̴̗̮̙͖̲̝̬̖͇͈̘̺͎̍͆ͦ̿̊̂̉ͮ͑̋̐͛ͫ̅ͤͣ̚̕ ̷̛̳̜͔͔̳̱̝̜̘͚̺̘̺̝̜̩̮̍ͫ̓ͤͭ̅̕͝M̡̩̝̰̦̤͖̾ͥ̊̎͌̎̍̀͟͝Ḁ̵̛͉͉͎̣̯̜̤̩͙̬̲͕̘̘ͮ͋ͮ̃̃̋͋̉ͨ̍͊̒̽͊̎Ḋ̷̴̢͈͎̫̜̣̜͔̳̤̙͕͉̫̬̼̟͎ͧͭ̂ͪͦ̃̐̒̎̏ͪͫ͝N̲̩̤̦̔̌ͪ͛͢͡E̜̬͖̱̟̣̬̱̬̝̩̳̣͓̼̺̻̎͂ͣͦ͑̈́ͦ̆͌͂ͭ̌̂́͠ͅS̢̭͈̯͚̦̺̗͆̿ͪ̓͊͜͞S̴̢̰̫̹͖̹ͨͬ̓͜'̢̘̼͕̽̍͌͋ͧ̏ͬ̑̅͛ͦ͑ͯ̇͐ͫ͘S̶̸̲̺͕̥̪̯̻̘̪̗̘̬̯̙̞̻̭͛̿̌̏̓̐ͣͨ͗̄ ̪̫̮̼ͪ̿̚̕ͅC̨̪͈̲̝͙̮̘̟̮̠̞͖͙͔̰̣̠̑̐̉̏̏̑̀̚͟͞A̢͚̯͖̗͇̠͚͕̱̤̲͈͐ͧ͑͗ͭ̍͐͊̾̚R̴̃̀ͪ͆̅ͩ̍͌҉̪̮̳̩͚̜̜́ͅE̡̳̩͙̥̮͈̳̼̗͇̤̥͇̯̗͕̻̮ͯ̋̆̈̊͋̈́̋̾ͧ̽̂̇ͯͬͦ̓̋̕ͅS̄͆̃̅͆͆ͤ̋͊͐ͩ̏͒͟͢͞͏̙̠͔̠̱̪̖̣͔S̸̨̳̟̣̠͓̱̺ͫ̒͛̎̍̌̌ͪ̍̄̀́̚͜͢͡

͉̜̭͎͍̳̒ͫ̅ͮ͛ͨ͋ͥ̊̾̔̈́͡͝A̶̶̡̙̦̬̺̗͗̂́̎̆͒̈̓ͨ̒͛̓̃̈ͥͨ̔̀Ḻ̴̡̗̞̹̘̹̮̘̮̯̞̼̻͖̩̠͕̄ͮͨ̆͊̈́͟͟Lͩ̐̈́̋͂̽̆̒͊ͩ́ͫ͠҉̜̳̺͕͢ ̡̟̤̗͙͙̩̱̮̑̍ͦͬ͠͡O̢̊͂ͮͩ̔̾̈͐͊̐҉̧͍̭͙̲͟T̡̛̽ͪ̾̐̓ͥ͒ͩ̾̃ͭ̂͝҉͓̼̞̥̼̥̟̻̲̫͇̮̗H͇͔̣̦̮͉̹̥̦̦̠̹̽̒̄͒́̕͠E̶̵̛͕͇̟̼̻̣̬̞̰͕̝͇̾̓̔̌̒͑͌̔͆ͩ̇́͠R̴̷̢̐ͧ͗ͮͪ̌͐ͯ̃̈́ͩ͂҉҉̰̖̫̮̭̦̬̤̟̲̠͈̣̝̩Sͦ̃̆̂ͫͨ͆ͣ̃̃̓̊̾̇͗ͬ̐̚҉̛̺̹̲̩̮͈̙̳̙̥̥͚̱͎̝̤̜͉̜ ̴̴͇͙̼̱̪̼̪̣̮̻͈̝̼̮̪̤͋ͦ̾ͯ̎̃̉ͯ̑͋́ͅW͒̅ͫͭ͏̵͢҉̡̠̰̩̗͉̳͚̦̬̞̥͍̼̭Ĕ̷̵̌̓̂̀͑̀̏ͩͭͣͪ͐͑̋͗̚̚͟҉̱̞̳̳̺͈̼͎̣̼̮͠ͅ ̛͍̝̟͎͔̩̬͚̩͕̩̣̊̓ͭͭͤ̎̍̒̑͡R̷̴̴͍͕̱̟͙ͬͮͮ̽͞Ḭ̻̯͎̙̝̯͕̫̯̳̰̜̹͎̥͊̐̍͆͋́́̕P̛̜̗̼͕̥͙͚͈ͥ͋ͤ͊́͐̈́͊͑̉ͯͪ͋̿̀͜ ̨̭͚̭̪̯̰͉̖̥̤̥̱̬͖͇̩ͫ̋̏ͮ͂́̕F̧̭͍̤̭̻͈̫͋̾́͗̾̑ͮ̑̅͗́̊̅Ŗ̩͓̖̭̰̳̹̐̃̓ͤͯ̅̽̄̽ͥ̒̀̿͆́̿͡Ō͌ͮ̿̃͐ͦ҉̥̮̱̜͉̱͇͓̲̱̤̩͟ͅM̝̟̳̥̭̱̉̿͐̋̾͐̌͒ͣ̔ͣͭͮ̿̄͗̚͢͞ ̷̧̨̛͈̮̦̰̀ͬ̓͐͟Lͪͮ̈́̑̓̅͏͟͡͠͏̰̱̭̲̳̮̳̱͖̦̬̖ͅͅİ̷̸̡͍̟͉̣̣͕̰̟ͣ̂̍ͯ̓̏ͫͩ̎͋̒̀̔̆̕ͅM̷̼̘̟̬̼̜ͯ̃ͫ̈́ͬ̐̿ͮ̆Bͩͦ̔̏̔̃̍̓̉ͥ̀ͪ̑͂͌͛ͥ͌ͩ͏̸̧̣̥̮̼͙̬͕̱̺͍̟͢͡ͅ ̛͓̥͇͙͍̺͈͎ͯ̐̿̉ͧͪ͐͐̽͞ͅͅŢ̘̬͈̳̦͉͔ͭͫͧͭͦ̊̀ͮ̂̔͌̂̂͂ͩ̈͌͜͡͡ͅO̴̢̯͉̬̙̜͉͔̮͙̼̾̍̓͆̃́ͤ̒̔̀ͥͨ͐̐̎ͬ̿̚͡ͅ ̛̍͊̄̃̑͜͠͏͖̭͈͕͟L̴̜̠͕̣̳̞̦̯̖͖̥̠̞͙͍ͩͣ̔ͬ́͆͆̄ͤ̊̽́̏̉ͮ̕ͅI̵̧̢̗͍͉̩͎̗̤̟̯͕͍̼͚̓͗̃̈́ͪ̊̒̋̍ͭͩ͐̋́͡M̷̸̗̙̞͕̮͖̼̳͍̬̮̩̦̪̗̂̂̓̒͠Bͨ͆̏̅ͯͨ̎̆ͦ́ͮ̎͂̐̒̓҉̸̴̵̩̻̩͔̲̭̣̜͉̮͍̻̗͘

ermmmm.... tenkan you here?? you might want to start running..... really REALLY fast.

There are dark forces at work here!

Everybody seems to have gone crazy! More-so!

I may be the last person with a functional brain!

I must go nail slices of cheese to the roof so the dark forces can't find me!

That'll so them. That'll so all of them! INCLUDING YOU!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!