Last post wins

Penbyyy.

Remember what I mumbled to you that time we had our lips sewn together and I licked your gray matter?

* Walks back

Yes I remember. I remember all of it.

You said you ran your fingers through your hair. Smelling cologne, pretending i was with you.

You you remember what I said to you?

* Eats ice cream.

This tastes funny

* Walks back

Yes I remember. I remember all of it.

You said you ran your fingers through your hair. Smelling cologne, pretending i was with you.

You you remember what I said to you?

Nnnnope.

I do not.

But I DO know it forged a bond between us which no man nor God could ever fracture.

We are two fetuses from the same festering womb.

Marriage is just a... sane-pony's way of trying to attain what we have~ >:3

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

There are pony nurses, which by extension hints at the existence of pony doctors. There are also pony professors and a university system in place in Canterlot. Therefore it's possible for pony doctors to exist.

Also, considering that Equestria follows D&D rules, Gods aren't even really immune to conventional attacks, just resistant. So even if you are a god like you claim, you wouldn't be save from dissection.

Nnnnope.

I do not.

But I DO know it forged a bond between us which no man nor God could ever fracture.

So... Deep... That was... Beutiful! ;_;

You state that gods don't exist but neither do ponies with capabilities to be doctors, there go if you are a doctor I am more than capable of being a god and thus immune to any conventional mean of attack.

Enjoy.

Why so SERIOUS, my li'l pony? >:3

But if that the case then Cleestia/ ponies/ guards/ wonder bolts/ the use of storms by weather ponies would just be untilized in mass against nightmare moon or discord to defeat them and no one bothered because its clear it won't work.

Raise the moon, raises the sun, twist realitly and clearly can't be beaten by conventional or even most magical means. They are gods or so close to gods that the tiny difference hardly hinders them.

Nnnnope.

I do not.

I'll be waiting in the honeymoon suite

Don't forget the sewing equipment~