Last post wins

Not two creepy avatars!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- breathes in-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

But you avatar's leaving, right?

lolno. I shall also be uploading Nasty's Art. Sadly, the skin code never works for me so not only can I not think up a better title for my story, but I cannot link my Art page either. Shame.

lolno. I shall also be uploading Nasty's Art. Sadly, the skin code never works for me so not only can I not think up a better title for my story, but I cannot link my Art page either. Shame.

An absolute wonder ot meet you, Nasty. I am Suvluss and I look forward to us becoming the best of freinds.

So, did all of you who have used "Pony generator" have any trouble adding a cutie mark to the character? Also, did you have to take a screenie, crop the picture, then send it to you're pictures folder? It may be painfully obvious, but I was having a bit of trouble last night.

Yeah I did have trouble with the cutie mark on my one, I don't know how I fixed it, I just refreshed I think.

And I saved two pictures, one with the blue background and one with an actual background, and there's an option there somewhere to do that.