Last post wins

I wing it :C

I need to learn how to do it with the circles and the lines and the fill in with details and stuff. I've tried but for some reason I just can't pick it up.

I don't use shapes or circles or any lay out plan. I just draw them.

I only use rough light skecthe for my life drawing classes and that because we have to as a part of the course.

I can't draw shiz :<

Well its mostly about will and expereince. i started drawing when I was very, very young so I have the gift of time on my side.

If you want to start drawing off the bat then you should properly get a book guide, your need to develope a brush technique first. Once you have a technique you'll gain a stlye that will lean more towards certain drawings.

Pencil drawing is something i've always had a very slight knack for.

Drawing using... computer software though, is something I have COMPLETE ignorance of x:

And that's the only way to get TRUE (to the show) ponies, I think... >:

Well its mostly about will and expereince. i started drawing when I was very, very young so I have the gift of time on my side.

If you want to start drawing off the bat then you should properly get a book guide, your need to develope a brush technique first. Once you have a technique you'll gain a stlye that will lean more towards certain drawings.

Learning is hard

Pencil drawing is something i've always had a very slight knack for.

Drawing using... computer software though, is something I have COMPLETE ignorance of x:

And that's the only way to get TRUE (to the show) ponies, I think... >:

Ponies were originally based on pencil skecthing designs. Laurren faust had a long time of aniamtion and designs along with learning years to get into that cartoonish style that she utilizes. Its more than possible to do ponies in full perfect image in pencil. Its most likely just easier to colour them with software.

DEATHSONG;

Tell me about it. I just did writting and drawing as a hobbie for a long time. I want to learn voice acting but...well...boy...do..I..SUCK/

Ponies were originally based on pencil skecthing designs. Laurren faust had a long time of aniamtion and designs along with learning years to get into that cartoonish style that she utilizes. Its more than possible to do ponies in full perfect image in pencil. Its most likely just easier to colour them with software.

DEATHSONG;

Tell me about it. I just did writting and drawing as a hobbie for a long time. I want to learn voice acting but...well...boy...do..I..SUCK/

Practice makes perfect :kissy:

Voice acting.

THAT'D be pretty koo.

I wanna get into DJing :3

My mum boy freind is a long time DJ. Hes actually pretty famous if you travelled in certain circles. He freinds with cat fro mred dwarf, he even got me a signed photo of him. Hes not rich or anything but..he was known.

That it does.

And you need to draw all your pictures...

With love :3

Personally though, I don't think it's the art that makes a good picture. It's the content. For example, look at Cyanide and Happiness! Extremely simple art style, but every single one manages to make me laugh (yes, even depressing comic week. I know, I'm horrible). Yes I know it makes more sense to have a simple art style so that they can update every day, but they also have multiple artist that update on different days. So ha.