Last post wins

I'm great! Finally watched the new episode!

Oh, these are pictures from the big gig the other night:

Me:

jake-1.jpg

My younger brother:

adam.jpg

The whole band (My mom singing, my dad on guiter [also sings], and my older brother on clarinet. You can't see them, but I have a little sister and a baby brother being watched by my grandparents ot of the camera's view):

allofus.jpg

• Like 1

Yep... This is a substitute for school. Really, we don't do much school, as we are homescholed anyways.

It is a lot of fun to do this... Not to mention we played like 5 minutes from an uncle's house. :3

I'm not sure when vids will be available, but I will put them up as soon as I can. :)

I really, most of the time, don't like posting pics of myself because I feel people here will think of me differently, if you know what I mean. Well, hey, I already posted it! No going back now!

Yep... This is a substitute for school. Really, we don't do much school, as we are homescholed anyways.

It is a lot of fun to do this... Not to mention we played like 5 minutes from an uncle's house. :3

I'm not sure when vids will be available, but I will put them up as soon as I can. :)

I really, most of the time, don't like posting pics of myself because I feel people here will think of me differently, if you know what I mean. Well, hey, I already posted it! No going back now!

I don't post pictures because I have achne. Not bad achne..but I have achne. That pretty much the only reason. I dress well, I look kind of tired but that comes with working so many late nights. Ok looking. I look how I say I look. Average guy who dresses in top hats, bow ties and black waist coats. Trying to grow a mustache, I want to look as traditionally british as possible.

My school expereince was...well..in short...HORRIBLE. I hated school and have never wanted to return to it.

I enjoy dressing nicely... Or at least tucking in my shirt. :P

I don't like walking around like a slob. Jeans and a nice collard shirt is how I occasionally dress.

I gotta go for the night... Glad you liked the pics! Again, vids will (hopefully) be here soon!

*hugs Sulvsey and departs*

I enjoy dressing nicely... Or at least tucking in my shirt. :P

I don't like walking around like a slob. Jeans and a nice collard shirt is how I occasionally dress.

I gotta go for the night... Glad you liked the pics! Again, vids will (hopefully) be here soon!

*hugs Sulvsey and departs*

I hate jeans. All I see are jeans...all.the.time at college. I mean..god danmit..jogging bottom and jeans.

I make it a personal matter to never, ever wear jeans unless I absolutely have to when attending anything important-meeting, school interviews. College days. Dinner exctr-

Well, I dress entirely in smart. Not smart casual. The only thing I am missing is the suit jacket pretty much.

Good night, Irockz

*claws a hoof out of Penumbra's chest, shaking it frantically*

"AM I CHOPPED LIVER OR IS SOMEONE GONNA HELP ME!"

*suddenly remembers that Fawkes didn't DO a DAMN thing while he was in Penumbra's soul fighting hell itself*

"FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*claws a hoof out of Penumbra's chest, shaking it frantically*

"AM I CHOPPED LIVER OR IS SOMEONE GONNA HELP ME!"

*suddenly remembers that Fawkes didn't DO a DAMN thing while he was in Penumbra's soul fighting hell itself*

"FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*suddenly remembers that my epic snuggles of snuggly snuggliness went COMPLETELY ignored* APPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! D:<

*grabs hoof*

*rips out of Penumbra's chest*

*throws into pile of crumpets*

Enjoy your vacation, dear? :3